20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Changing shutter speed
Like many point&shoot cameras the JZ300 doesn't give you direct control over the shutter speed; you're expected to just point and shoot.
You can indirectly affect the shutter speed by changing scene modes. For example the sports mode will try to use faster shutter speeds while the landscape mode will narrow the aperture for greater depth of field resulting in a slower shutter speed.
on Aug 21, 2013
I just noticed dust behind
You as a consumer can not get that out. If it is not effecting the picture quality don't worry about it.
If it is really driving you crazy you will need to take it to a reputable camera shop for cleaning.
on Jul 18, 2011
Looking for the software for FUJIFILM FINEPIX
The best way to download pictures from your camera to your computer involves removing the memory card from the camera and plugging it into a card reader (either built-in to the computer or connected via USB or FireWire). This is likely to be faster than connecting the camera to the computer, and won't run down your camera's batteries.
Once the card is plugged in, it will appear to your computer as a removable drive. You can use the operating system's drag&drop facility to copy pictures from the card to the computer's hard drive, the same way you copy any other files. Or you can use any photo cataloging program, such as Picasa ( http://picasa.google.com ).
on May 09, 2011
How to remove card error
Welcome to FixYa.
The reasons why do you get a message "CARD ERROR" are:
1. The memory card is not formatted.
2. The memory card requires cleaning or memory card is damaged
3. Incompatible memory card.
4. Camera malfunction.
What do you need to do are:
1. Format the memory card.
2. Clean the contacts with soft and dry cloth. If the message is repeated, format the memory card again. If the message persists, replace the memory card.
3. Use compatible memory card.
4. Contact FujiFilm dealer.
Feel free to send us your comments and suggestion fi this solution was helpful.
Thank you for using FixYa.
on Apr 11, 2011
I WANT TO GET THE
this is the only thing i found by reading the manual
registering a name
- press the selector up and down to highlight NAME in PERSONAL INFO
- Press MENU/OK to display NAME window/press MENU/OK to display BIRTHDAY
- Input the date of birthday in the same way as setting DATE/TIME
- Press MENU/OK to register
hope this helps!
on Apr 07, 2011
I put in the wrong
Press MENU/OK to bring up the menu. Use up/down to select SET (the wrench icon), then press right to activate the setup menu. Select DATE/TIME and press right.
on Feb 08, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?