20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How to run tally 7.2
I have found that Tally 7.1 rel2.1 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7 as well as Windows 8. Try installing this version of Tally and I am sure it will work.
on Dec 16, 2020
How do I bypass the password for windows 7 ultimate ?
if you are in win 7, go to control panel and look for user accounts. If you logged in as an administrator, you should be able to change the password there, if you know the origanal pw. If you are talking about the boot up password, that has to be cleared by changing the pin block on the mother board it self, but by doing so, it will reset the boot menu back to default.
on Jul 08, 2020
google found this
The problem is caused by the invalid SLIC table highlighted above.
The solution is to rebuild the Licensing Store and if necessary change the Key to the one on the COA sticker on the machine's case
Please first try recreating the Licensing Store.
Recreate the Licensing Store
1) Click Start button.
2) Type: CMD.exe into the 'Search programs and files' field
3) Right-Click on CMD.exe and select Run as Administrator
4) Type: net stop sppsvc (It may ask you if you are sure, select yes)
Note: the Software Protection service may not be running, this is ok.
5) Type: cd %windir%\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SoftwareProtectionPlatform
6) Type: rename tokens.dat tokens.bar
7) Type: cd %windir%\system32
8) Type: net start sppsvc
9) Type: slui.exe
10) After a couple of seconds Windows Activation dialog will appear. You may be asked to re-activate and/or re-enter your product key or Activation may occur automatically.
If you are asked for your Key, use the one on the COA sticker on the machine's case
on Apr 13, 2019
Error code 0x80070005
Aug 8, 2014 - Uploaded by Windows Error Support
Error 0X80070005 is a typical Windows Error Code. This error usually occurs during installation or Windows ..
on Feb 19, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?