I am having a problem printing with my HP printer
you wasted your time using cleaning program and heaps of ink...
follow this procedure:
1. remove all ink cartridges from the printer
2. check if ink is soluble in water, isopropyl alcohol or methylated spirit (this which do not create lumps or precipitations is correct solvent)
3. put one drop of solvent in th centre of aspiration hole on receptable
4. if solvent is absorbed through input, that meant problem is not with printer but with cartridges.
5. check printer cartridge by stamping them with tissue if they "produce" any ink on the outlet,
6. put one drop of solvent on cartridge outlet and insert them in correct bases
7. print test page, print should be rather weak as solvent will go through the nozzles
8. print test page from computer
9.create "strip page" of each colour used, separate by no colour (white) start with yellow strip, then white, light cyan, white, cyan, white, light magenta, white, magenta, white, black - this strip pattern will force all cartridge to operate on they max delivery.
if there is no result, service by technician will be in place...
all ink based printers need to print at least one page per week... ink will dry pretty fast, especially in dry or hot condition.
HP C6250 InkJet...
on Jul 28, 2010