20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Clean light flashes
solution 2 is the best which is as follows..
The clean light sometimes flashes and just needs to be reset. To do so
hit the keys in the following order. <Heated Dry> <Normal
Wash> <Heated Dry> <Normal Wash> <Cancel>.
The dishwasher will go through a cancel cycle (drain the tub) and will then let you start it up again..the pressing of the buttons takes several attempts. the lights on the front panel will all light up and the washer will go through a cycle. it will be fixed upon completion of the cycle
The "spinner, 3rd level wash" kept falling off. Ordered new part, no instructions with it.
I had the same problem, the 3rd level spinner falling off. Without getting into my saga story, save yourself some $$$.
-You will need a screw & washer to replace the plastic thumbtack. The screw will have to be able to screw into the female part of the spinner; the washer will keep the screw from falling out of the hole in the flat hose on the ceiling of the dishwasher.
-If you look closely at the spinner(the part that keeps falling off), you will notice it comes apart. With a flat head screwdriver, separate the 2 parts. (there are 3 parts all together; Keep the round center piece sticking out of the top peice)
--Remove the top drawer of the dishwasher to give you some room to work
-Remove the screw on the "ceiling" of the dishwasher(it is located further back from where the spinner goes) to allow the flat pastic tube to come down low enough for you to get in behind it.(set that screw aside in a safe place; you will put it back later)
-Remove the pastic thumbtack from the hole in the flat plastic tube if it is there & replace with a washer and screw.
-Take the top 2 peices of the spinner, together as assembled & screw the screw into the female portion of the spinner.
-snap on the 3rd piece of the spinner
-replace the screw you took out earlier, securing the flat plastic tube.
-place top drawer
Voila, you are done!! You just saved yourself $20+
Kenmore 665 no power
No power at all? First thing to check is that the dishwasher power cord is plugged in under the sink. Make sure the plug didn't become dislodged. Then, check the circuit breaker at the electrical panel to make sure the breaker didn't trip. Open up the door to the electrical panel and look for a switch marked "dishwasher" or "kitchen outlets." Switch it off and then back on to reset it. Those are the easy fixes. Next you'll need a repairman.
How to remove dishwasher
- Unplug the dishwasher, usually under the sink.
- Turn off the supply faucet to the dishwasher, also under the sink.
- Disconnect the dishwasher supply hoses and the drain hose which usually empties into the garbage disposal. Have a small bucket or pan and some towels ready, the water in the hoses will leak out.
- Open the dishwasher door. There should be 3 or more screws holding the dishwasher to the cabinet. Remove these screws and re-close the dishwasher door.
- Grab the dishwasher door handle and gently pull the dishwasher outwards, lifting slightly and moving side-to-side as space allows.
- If it is unable to move due to the trim plate at the front of the base of the dishwasher, remove that too. Otherwise, just leave the trim in place.
- Gradually continue to pull the dishwasher outwards, and push/pull the hoses and power cord out along with it.
My dishwasher 'start" button won't
How many Blinks are there?
Is it 7 Clean Light Blinks?
Let me know, so that we could proceed.
Hope i helped you.
Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
Light flashes 7 times then
Temperature problem with water. Incoming water when filled should be no less then 1/2 inch below heater. If not, possible water valve. Incoming water temp. min after fill. 120 degrees. Missaligned door. One of door switches not activating. Bad circulation motor. Not throwing water over heater. Tech.sheet behind bottom panel. Will tell you. Shorted heater. When bottom panel is removed. Look for signs of water leaks. Hard water deposits on floor.
Not finding what you are looking for?