20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Lost my technocel t10 pairing code. Tried 0000 but
Worked for me with Motorola and Technocel T10. Hold the power button down till the light alternates between blue and red, then release. It is then in pairing mode. Search for the headset from your phone at this point. Should work unless there is something wrong with the T10 or the phone.
Sony Ericson 250i Headset not recognised
The wire to headsets can get damaged (usually not visible from the outside, as the wires inside the covering can be very delicate, to keep the size of the wire down) from throwing them in the pocket, purse, etc. Try a set from a friend to make sure the device is still working itself.
Nuvelli NUV2882 Stereo Bluetooth Headphone User Manual
There's no manual available, but if you want to pair your headphones with a computer or a phone follow this steps:
1.- Fully charge headphones (leds turn from red to steady blue
2.- Press for 8 seconds the lower button on the right (it has a phone symbol)
pressing the "phone" button will turn on the headphones, but if you keep pressing it will force the device to go to " Pair mode" you call tell is ready by noticing the LEDs turning blue and red. onces pairing is successful you will see a steady blue LED.
8/11/2022 9:52:16 AM •
on Aug 11, 2022
HOW to link wireless earbuds
1. Go to your Phone's home screen and find the "Settings" icon.
2. Click on the "General" button under Settings.
3. Find the "Bluetooth" option and slide it over to turn the function on.
4. Your iPhone should find the device once this is enabled and should show the device name on screen. When it does that, you will need to hit the "Pair" button in order for the devices to sync. You may need to enter a four-digit password, which is provided with your wireless device.
5. Once that is entered, hit "Connect" on your iPhone to complete the setup. Your headphones should now be working properly.
You'll have to look up specific instructions for your device
by searching the model number. The pairing code will likely be 0000 or 1234
8/11/2022 6:27:54 AM •
on Aug 11, 2022
How to programme channels on vertex standard
Hi Craig,Vertex Standard is the Make, and a very good Make.What you failed to add was the Model Number of your set.We need this info so we can help you find the answers you require.Please reply with Model Number and as much detail as you can regarding what you are looking for.Cheers,Peter
8/10/2022 2:21:13 AM •
on Aug 10, 2022
T5100 Motorola's UHF don't talk to each other?
not same channel set
over 2miles it too far or any hills between you distances is less
as we say LINE OF SIGHT only, UHF rules of propagation. all
I am licensed EXTra ham and more. (MIL ET1 was)
even through walls through trees , LESS.
8/8/2022 4:00:20 PM •
on Aug 08, 2022
Not finding what you are looking for?