20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
samsung wep450 bluetooth headset
This device is connected all mob. device and all androids,
How To Connect: You Need first power off and after 5 sec. Power on button press 10 sec. continue, and this time search or refresh your mobile Bluetooth . and Connect .
on Jun 16, 2017
1 Enter Pairing mode.
• Turn off your headset and press and hold the talk button
until the blue indicator light remains lit after blinking.
• If you turn it on for the first time, it proceeds into Pairing
2 Search for and pair with your phone
--> turn on the bluetooth with the widget on the home screen or in the settings.
(Bluetooth PIN: 0000, 4 zeros)
• If the pairing is successful, the blue indicator light will
flash 10 times rapidly before entering Standby mode.
• If the blue indicator light remains lit, retry pairing.
on Jun 05, 2013
hi, i have purchased galaxy ace s 5830.the headset connected audio jac.but not working headset...kindly inform me.
on Sep 01, 2012
best go in the website and order it direct from samsung
on Apr 17, 2012
Try 0000 or 1234, 9999.
But most BT headsets use the standard 0000 pass code to get connected.
on Jul 17, 2011
normally, the pairing has to be done once. If successfull, you can not pair the device a 2nd time withou removing it from the "paired devices" list in your phone. In order to get it recognized you should do the following.
1. check that BT is off on both devices
2. turn BT on on your mobile phone
3. power on your headset. In case, you have paired the headset successfully before, it has to be registered in your phone. It should then automatically find for the paired device (your phone in this case) and connect.
Dont try to power on the headset before turning BT on on your mobile phone.
If you have no success try to navigate to the bluetooth settings, check "paired devices" and make sure that your headset is deleted. Do the pairing and the 3 stepps above once again.
Don forget, that the headsets also have to be charged..
on Jan 13, 2011
I think it may be the default code for bluetooth radio devices
on Jan 04, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?