20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I want to use my att sim card in the Tmobile phone
Stop if you receive an error message. The device may lock permanently if you enter the incorrect code multiple times.
- See if your phone is eligible to unlock: Mobile Wireless Device Unlocking.
- Contact Customer Care to request the Mobile Device Unlock code for your phone.
- Verify the IMEI by typing *#06#.
- Insert a Non-T-Mobile SIM & turn the phone on.
- The phone will automatically prompt you to enter the code into an empty field.
- Click/Tap in the empty field above the "Unlock & Dismiss" options (this will display a key pad on the screen).
- Input the unlock code provided by T-Mobile.
- Click/Tap Unlock.
- The phone will display Network Unlock Successful.
on Feb 07, 2018
How to unlock samsung SGH-T239
Put a non-accepted SIM Card and turn it on. Type *#9998*3323#. Press Exit. You will get a new menu. Select Malloc Fail.
In newer phones:
If you want to unlock your phone put a sim from another company then type *#9998*3323# it will reset your phone. Push exit and then push 7, it will reset again. Put your other sim in and it will say sim lock, type in 00000000 then it should be unlocked. Type in *0141# then the green call batton and it's unlocked to all networks. This code may not work on the older phones and some of the newer phones. If it doesn't work you will have to reset your phone without a sim in it by typing *#2767*2878# or *#9998*3855# (not tested)
Type *#9998*627837793# Go to the 'my parameters' and there you will find new menu where you can unlock phone.(not tested-for samsung C100)
To unlock a Samsung turn the phone off take the sim card and type the following code *#pw+15853649247w# .
on Apr 24, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?