20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
For the dressmaker II, the first bobbin, I got through step 1-5 but where the does step 6 go BECUZ that's really trippin me, PLS tell me. And the instruction is not clear at all, I don't understand it
Hi Vicky, I hope this helps you:
1. Remove the slide cover plate by sliding it toward you, and lift
up the bobbin and the bobbin case from the machine.
2. Put the bobbin pin into the hole on top of the hand wheel and
place an empty bobbin on the bobbin pin (spindle).
3. Lift the large spool pin from the back of the machine and
place the spool of thread on the large spool pin.
4. Place the bobbin winder tension clip into the hole in the back
of the machine.
5. Pull the thread to the left and pass it through the bobbin
winder tension disc.
6. Insert the thread through the hole in the bobbin from the inside
out and leave about 3" of thread out. (ensure that the hole on the bobbin is facing upwards)
7. Hold the end of the thread and start the machine, either by
pressing on the start button or the foot control. After the
bobbin winds a few turns, stop the machine and cut the thread
close to the bobbin. (Cut the thread end that is protruding from the hole at the top of the bobbin).
8. Start the machine again and continue winding until the bobbin
is full or the quantity of thread is enough for your needs.
9. Stop the machine and cut the thread. Remove the bobbin from
the bobbin pin.
10.Take out the bobbin pin from the hand wheel and push back
the large spool pin into the slot in the back of the machine.
Good luck :)
on Jul 06, 2015
Bobbin will not pick up needle
when you insert the bobbin into the bobbin case and insert into machine, make sure there is a long tail coming out of the bobbin.
Thread machine correctly and when trying to "pick-up" the bobbin thread, make sure you are spinning the flywheel the right direction.
on Jul 21, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?