20 Most Recent
Columbia Telecommunications Group GMRS/FRS 2-Way Radio Questions & Answers
Columbia two radios have been stored away for at
First check the insides of the radios. If they have been corroded by battery acid you most likely cannot recover them. Check that before you scrounge the Earth for obsolete batteries.
10/14/2013 12:03:37 AM •
on Oct 14, 2013
I have some frs14nd radios and am looking for
I couldn't locate a battery pack specifically marketed for the FRS14ND, but information I did find indicates that your radios will operate on standard AAA batteries.
11/12/2010 3:21:04 PM •
on Nov 12, 2010
Does columbia telecommunications group,inc have a
The last known contact information for Columbia Telecom is as follows:
174 Milbar Blvd., Farmingdale, NY 11735, United States
The bad news is, the company itself doesn't seem to exist anymore, other than bad consumer reviews and issues with company practices. The website is no longer valid either.
4/29/2013 10:57:19 PM •
on Apr 29, 2013
I need a manual for a GME TX610
If you're looking for a manual for the GME TX610, there are several ways you can obtain one. The GME TX610 is a handheld UHF CB radio that was manufactured by GME Electrophone, an Australian company that specializes in communication equipment.
One option is to visit the GME Electrophone website and navigate to the "Support" section. Here, you should be able to find user manuals for their products, including the GME TX610.
Another option is to reach out to GME Electrophone's customer support team and request a manual for the GME TX610. They may be able to provide you with a digital or physical copy of the manual.
If those options don't work, you can also search online for a digital copy of the manual. There are several websites that offer manuals for a wide range of products, including the GME TX610. However, be sure to download the manual from a reputable source to ensure that it's accurate and up-to-date. I cannot provide any website as it is legit, you have to search by yourself and ensure its validity.
By following these steps, you should be able to access a manual for the GME TX610 and learn how to use its features and functions effectively
3/26/2023 9:38:57 AM •
3 days ago
How to faulty find gr500 motorolla repeater when repeater channel is not working
1. Check the power supply to the repeater to ensure it is plugged in and working properly.
2. Check the antenna connections to ensure they are securely connected.
3. Check the coaxial cable connecting the antenna to the repeater to make sure it is free of any damage or degradation.
4. Check the settings on the repeater to ensure it is configured correctly for the channel.
5. Check the radio frequency of the repeater to ensure it is correct for the channel.
6. Check for any interference in the area that may be causing the repeater channel to fail.
7. Check the signal strength of the repeater to make sure it is strong enough to transmit the signal.
8. If possible, try another repeater in the same area to see if it is having the same issue.
3/17/2023 10:44:16 AM •
on Mar 17, 2023
How to fix Code 8001009 on PS3
The headset and the bluetooth adapter might not be able to work on your PS 3 console at all and in not compatible either.
3/11/2023 8:39:08 AM •
on Mar 11, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?