Here are the quick instructions on how to program the phone numbers.
You can also download a copy of the User's Guide from: http://www.retrevo.com/search/v2/jsp/downloadPage.jsp?doc=c96e9c823d0df43989039e5385bef04a&q=GE+29322GE1
Just enter the 4 digit captcha code and you will be able to download the User's Guide.
Please let me know if yo have any questions.
STORING A NUMBER IN MEMORY
To program priority keys:
1. Make sure the telephone is properly installed. Pick up the
handset and listen for the dial tone. If you don’t hear the
dial tone, recheck or repeat the installation steps.
2. Press the SPEAKER button or pick up the handset.
3. Press the store button.
4. Dial the number to be stored.
5. Press the store button again.
6. Press the A, B or C button.
7. Press the SPEAKER button or hang up the handset.
To program frequently called numbers:
1. Press the SPEAKER button or pick up the handset.
2. Press the store button.
3. Dial the number to be stored.
4. Press the store button again.
5. Press one of the 10 memory location buttons 0-9.
6. Press the SPEAKER button or hang up the handset.