20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How can test my toshiba
OK you need sensitive ears. when the unit is switched on and the ballast power supply tries to start the lamp, it generates many 1000's of volts across the lamp to ignite the mercury vapour inside, much like a fluorescent lamp.
When this happens you should hear the snapping spark noise attempting to strike the lamp.
Sometimes it's very faint on some models and quite pronounced on others. It should last for about half a second or so.
If you cant hear it then maybe the ballast circuit or fuse or the 350V DC power feed is dead.
Another way is to have sophisticated metering across the lamp connector pins to detect the presence of the bursts of high voltage.
Hope this helps.
on Jul 22, 2011
Toshiba TDP-P9 Lamp time reset
I had sleepless nights with my customers TDP-P9 projector where I changed the lamp.
The lamp timer resetting gave me headache but now I finally solved the right combo:
1: Unplug the power cord
2: Hold down 'On/standby' 'Input' and 'up arrow'
3: While keeping the buttons pressed, insert the power cord and wait for the projectors led's to flash briefly and then power button to keep illuminated and then starting to blink.
4: Release the buttons and power on, it should now have 0 hours in the timer.
on Apr 06, 2011 | Toshiba TDP-P9 DLP Projector
Toshiba e-studio 3008 show f101 call for service error 13 . How can i solve it?
1. Turn the power of the equipment OFF and check the
connection of the HDD.
- Connector and harness check
- Check if the connector pins of the HDD are bent.
- Check if HDD for other equipment is not installed.
- Check if SRAM for other equipment is not installed.
2. If the error still occurs after step 1, perform the following.
- HS-75 File System Recovery mode ? Recovery F/S ? /
imagedata, and then restart the equipment.
- Perform FS-FAX ? 11 FAX CLEAR MODE ? [CUSTOM
INITIALZE] ? [CLEAR DATA], and then restart the
3. If the error persists after step 2, perform the following.
- Perform HS-73 Firmware Assist mode ? Format HDD, and
then install "System Software (HD data)" with HS-49
Firmware Update mode.
The following items will be deleted by performing HS-73
Firmware Assist mode ? Format HDD.
• Message Log
• Job Log
• Spool Data (Print, Email reception)
4. If the error persists even after step 3, perform the following and
then reattempt step 3.
- HS-74 HDD Assist mode ? Revert Factory Initial Status
5. If the error persists even after step 4, replace the HDD.
6. If the error persists even after step 5, replace the HDD
7. If the error persists even after step 6, replace the SYS board.
on Dec 12, 2020
How solved my toshiba estudio452 error cod f110?
[F110] Communication error between system CPU and scanner CPU
[F111] Scanner response abnormality
(1) Check if the harness connecting the SYS board and SLG board is disconnected or open circuited.
(2) Check the version of the system ROM on the SYS board.
(3) Check the version of the scanner ROM version on the SLG board.
(4) Replace the SYS board.
(5) Replace the SLG board.
on Dec 02, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?