20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Xerox 6280 - need to print labels on a sheet of 30
Shouldn't be a problem, provided you use labels that are intended for a laser printer. Inkjet labels can wreck your laser printer (inkjet labels can't cope with the heat of the fuser in a laser printer).
Use the right template in your Wordprocessor package for the labels you are using (or create a custom label layout in your Word processor).
Use the Multi Purpose Feeder input tray (fold down from the front door), put the labesl face down, print (making sure that you tell the printer to use Labels and the MPF. It's important to tell the printer that you are using labels, as these are thicker, and need more heat from the fuser (especially if you are printing several sheets of labels, as this cools the fuser a little)
on Apr 05, 2010
Scanner error 6 in laser jet 3052
"Error 6" indicates a common problem with LaserJet, a brand of dry electrophotographic laser printers from computer technology company Hewlett-Packard. One of such machines is the HP LaserJet 3390, an all-in-one printer that can print, copy, scan and fax documents.
on Apr 20, 2019
Hi dear experts ,hp color laser printer cp1215 is out of calibrate.What can I do to solve this problem ? Thanks .
- to recalibrate: first open Toolbox.
- For Windows XP:
- Click Start (), click All Programs, click HP, click your product, and then click HP Color LaserJet CP1210 Series Toolbox.
- OR in Windows Vista:
- Click the Windows icon (), click All Programs, click HP, click your product, and then click HP Color LaserJet CP1210 Series Toolbox.
- Click the Device Settings folder, and then click the Print Quality page.
- Under Print Quality, click Calibrate next to Calibrate Now.
- Click OK when the 'Your request has been sent to the device' message appears on the computer. The calibration process begins.
Calibration might take 2 to 3 minutes. Do not turn the product off during calibration.
- When calibration ends, try printing again. If the issue is resolved, stop troubleshooting.
- If you are still experiencing print quality issues, repeat steps 1 through 5 in this solution. You can recalibrate the printer as many as 3 times.
on Oct 25, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?