20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Why arent games working in my DSi?
Check the DS slot (Slot 1) and see if there is a missing or bent pin.
If not, try lightly cleaning your game cartridge pins with Denatured alcohol and a tooth brush to remove and possible build up that could be preventing a solid connection. Worse case scenario, the could be a spot on the board where one or more pins have come loose from the connection point.
on Apr 06, 2013
My dsi said to go to support.nintendo.com because
Nintendo Dsi/DS/Ds XL connects to the internet using wireless connection. You need to know the settings of your router. I've listed below the steps on how you will access the router and to obtain the information needed for you to be connected.
How to access the Router:
1. You need to know the ipaddress of your router. You can refer to the manual or check the Default Gateway of your computer (Make sure that you connect the computer to the router using an ethernet cable for you to get the Default Gateway). Click on START then RUN. Type CMD on the small box on the lower left of the screen. Type IPCONFIG on the black window and get the value of your DEFAULT GATEWAY (it starts with 192.168.x.x)
2. Open a Browser, Type the DEFAULT GATEWAY on the address bar of your Browser. It will ask you for a username and password. (Refer to the manual of your router or post a reply so that i can provide you the username and password of your router)
3. Go to the Wireless Settings Page of your router. Look for the SSID or the Network Name and theNetwork Key or Passphrase. You can personalize it so that you can easily remeber the details.
4. Make sure you connect to your SSID and enter the Network Key to make it secure.
Now that we already know the setting of the router then its now time to connect the Dsi to the network.
1. Go to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Settings of the Game
2. Search for an Access Point (SSID)
3. Select your Network (SSID), If you have an open network, just click "OK" and it should work just fine! If it's a Red Padlock, it'll prompt you for a Password or Network Key. This is the reson why we access the router.
4. Test the Connection.
on Dec 23, 2012
How can i change my dsi from japanese to english?
Direct from the guys at nintendo:
Nintendo DSi & Nintendo DSi XL - Settings - Language
You will be asked which language (English, French, Spanish) to use during the first time setup
of the system, but the language setting can also be done through the system settings.
How to change the language:
- On the Nintendo DSi Menu, use the stylus to select the Settings ("wrench") icon.
- Select the right arrow thee times to go to page 4, then select "Language."
- Select from the options options on the screen:
- Fran?ais (French)
- Espa?ol (Spanish)
- Select OK (the bottom-right button) to confirm and return to the System Settings.
If you need further help, reach me via phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/eric_5b00a5ceab1c0cd2
on Nov 23, 2012
Not finding what you are looking for?