20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Won't charge when plugged in to USB
Often the problem is the USB cable or the plug.
Make sure the USB cable is plugged in firmly, all the way on both ends. If it still does not charge, try using a different USB port on the computer or laptop. If that fails to solve the problem then get a new USB cable.
If none of the above solves your problem then your device is defective.
on Jan 21, 2013
HOW DO YOU CHANGE THE LANGUAGE ON SANSA FUZE
I assume your current language setting is 'English,' and you want another language;
1) Press the top menu button, and roll the wheel clockwise or counterclockwise to get to SETTINGS
2)Click RIGHT side of wheel to get to Settings submenu.
3) Roll the wheel to SYSTEM SETTINGS at the bottom of the submenu list.
4) Click RIGHT side of wheel.
5) Roll the wheel to the sixth menu entry, LANGUAGE.
6) Roll the wheel to select from the 31 available languages;
7) Click RIGHT side of wheel to select the language.
What if you clicked the wrong language and are now stuck in Chinese (which you don't read)?
1) Press the top menu button. Rotate wheel to the picture of the 4-level 'Mixer'. This is SETTINGS
2) Click RIGHT.
3) Rotate clockwise to bottom of submenu list.
4) Click RIGHT.
5 Rotate clockwise to the SIXTH entry from the top.
6) Click RIGHT.
7) Rotate COUNTERCLOCKWISE to the top of the list.
8) Click RIGHT.
You should now be in the default English menu.
One other suggestion;
Download the PDF Manual for the SANSA FUZE, here:
Note; It's in English :-)
on Oct 12, 2011
How do I get my Itunes to recognize my brand new
Go to Device Manager
To get to Device Manager you will:
Right click on My Computer>Properties>click the Hardware Tab>Device Manager.
After you are in Device Manager look for your MP3 player or Unit.
Here you should see no "Yellow" exclamation points.
If you do they they are telling you that you have a device conflict.
If you currnetly have your unit plugged in, you may notice the "unknown device" which would be your Player or Unit.
If you unit has an exclamation point by it, then you will need to click on it and delete it.
After you remove all devices with conflicts then click on refresh and search again for your MP3 player/Device.
The computer should install your device this time and solve your problem with connection of the MP3 player/Device.
Please take time to rate me thumbs up.
on Sep 17, 2011
I need step by step
Imesh songs are in a different format and you would have to convert the music to mp3 format first then put them on your SanDisk. You can do a Google search about 'converting Imesh to mp3', there are allot diferant ways and free programs that will convert the songs for you.
Thanks for using FixYa
on Jun 19, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?