20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Where can i get fifa 2011
Gamestop stores should carry them otherwise check out ebgames.com go into psp category and type in fifa 2011 in search bar. They have it for 39.99 in stock and they ship orders within 24 hours. Have done business with them before and have had no problems getting merchandise. Game looks like it will be good, have fun with it
on Jun 20, 2019
Where can download free psp games
So you just got your new PSP and you want to download games but you're not sure what to do or where to go? Well this article will show you how download games to your PSP.
First you will need:
Sony PSP with firmware 1.0 or 1.5
PSP Memory Stick Pro Duo
1. Go to the website and pick the game that you want to download.
2. Download the game to your computer making sure that it will work with the version of firmware that is on your PSP player. Make sure the file ends with PSP
3. Insert the memory Stick into your PSP player
4. Connect the PSP player to your computer via the USB cable
5. Copy the game onto your PSP player making sure to place them under the "PSP", "GAMES" folders on your memory stick. If these folders don't exist on your memory stick you will need to create them.
That's it now you are ready start playing your games.
I am adding a link for free download...
you can also search for many other sites..just google for free psp games..
on Mar 20, 2019
Ssl commounication error
SONY products and Facebook does not play well together. Mostly because of the constantly updating of the FLASHPLAYER codex, and SONY products like the PSP and PS3 can not be updated.
on Dec 12, 2014
How to install psp version 6.20 on a psp 3000?
If you are already above this firmware, it seems you are out of luck. A friend with a modified PSP could make you a pandora battery, but with the PSP 3000 you have to be extremely careful not to brick it. I suggest, if you want custom firmware, selling it and getting a different model of PSP, or looking up some files/readmes on QJ.net.
on Jun 13, 2013
Psp not detecting battery
Sounds like you might need a new power board. I know videogame911 does service PSP's your best bet might be to send it in to someone who can tell you exactly what the problem is, specially if you replaced the battery and still have the same issue.
on Apr 23, 2013
Not finding what you are looking for?