20 Most Recent
Honeywell Enviracaire 13520 Air Purifier Questions & Answers
Hi my old Honeywell 13520 has acquired a periodic
Usually if the motor is squealing, the bearings are dry no lubrication and worn. If you have oil ports you can oil it and quiet it down for a while. Most motors now have self lubricated or oil impregnated bearings, which you can't lubricate. It costs as much for somebody to replace the bearings, as it does for a new motor. Most people replace the motor.
11/30/2012 8:52:15 PM •
on Nov 30, 2012
I want to change filters.
Hi and welcome to DixYa, I am Kelly
The only two parts requiring any service are the activated carbon pre-filter and the HEPA filter. No tools are needed. To change either filter, disassemble the unit as shown.
1. Loosen the carrying handle by turning it counterclockwise and lift filter cage cover from unit.
2. Lift HEPA filter and activated carbon pre-filter from the base.
3. Remove the fasteners from the activated carbon pre-filter and remove it from the HEPA filter cartridge.
4. Replace filter(s) as needed, and discard used filters.
5. Wrap the activated carbon pre-filter around the HEPA filter cartridge and secure it with the fasteners provided
Pictures are here:
Thanks for choosing FixYa,
5/25/2011 9:42:25 PM •
on May 25, 2011
Honeywell envirocaire hepafilter model # 13520
We have this air filter for about 8 years and we have 2 of the filters
and wash one while the other is set to be washed. We use bleach to kill
the bacteria. They are ready though to be thrown away.
3/17/2008 9:55:08 PM •
on Mar 17, 2008
Not finding what you are looking for?