20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Dell 2130cn printer has error
Hello everybody! i resolved this kind of problems by removing the small piece of paperwas jammed in, my advice is just check inside printer because I did it for 10 or may be 15 times and fixed it on 16 times )))
This error can also be caused by other problems, two of which are as follows.
1) The paper tray has a flap which opens when the MPF (Multi Purpose Feeder) is lowered. If this flap has been pushed out of one of its pivot points due to 'rough' handling of the paper tray, it can cause paper jams, and it can sometime cause the printer to 'think' it has a jam.
Just re-locate the flap properly, and make sure that it does open when you pull the MPF down.
I've seen this happen on a fe of these printers - keep your thumb OFF the flap of the paper tray when you open and close it to reload it with paper.
2) Paper quality can be a cause - seen this happen on this printer when a different paper was used - more likely with a printer that has done a lot of work and the pickup/transport rollers are starting to wear.
Replacement pickup and transport rollers are available quite cheaply on THAT well known internet auction site (and probably elsewhere to)
Error code 093-921
If you are seeing any or all of these error codes on the Dell 3130cn Laser Pinter that there is a Firmware Update to address this issue
. However, the firmware cannot be
applied when there is an error present, so first try reseating all toners. You may need to repeat this several times before errors are cleared. Once error-free, download the Firmware from the Dell Support website and apply.
Reset the Cyan toner properly.
TapeOn a cart... Cart Error 093-919, 093-920, 093-921, 093-922 on a Dell Color Laser Printer 3110cn 3115cn 3130cn tape POST Laser Printer 3110cn 3115cn 3130cn
- Verify all packaging has been removed from the printer cartridge. This includes any tape or red handles. Also verify the toner cartridge is properly installed.
- Remove the toner cartridge and clean the toner housing of any excess toner with a clean dry cloth. Reseat the toner cartridge when finished cleaning.
- Check that all toners are Dell branded and not refills. Take note of all PPIDs (Serial Numbers). Check that all toners are for the correct model
- If any toners are non Dell, swap with another toner
- Run diagnostics on the toner cartridge sensor.
- Power off the printer.
- Hold down the and buttons on the printer and power the printer on.
- Release your fingers from the keys when the message Diagnosing... appears.
Customer Mode and ESS Diag display.
- Press the button until IOT Diag appears and press the button.
On the LCD, Digital Input appears.
- Press the button until Digital Input appears and press the button.
- Press the or button until DI-8 for (yellow) DI-9 for (Magenta) DI-b for (Cyan) and DI-a for (Black) appears and press the button twice. It is only necessary to run the diagnostic on the toner cartridge to which the error applies
- Open the front cover. (Figure 1)
Figure 1 - Open the Front Cover
- Remove and replace the toner cartridge. Every time the toner cartridge is reseated, the counter on the Operator Panel will increase by 1.
- If the diagnostic does not increase by 1 then replace the toner cartridge.
- If the diagnostic does increase by 1 and the error persists, Please contact Dell Technical Support for further advice.
Our company has a Dell 3130cn color printer. In
A dell printer is the best and balanced wanted to meet standard printing necessities for home comparatively as the business condition. As a matter of fact talking, a dell printer is an unmistakable contraption gadget utilizing over the globe that consultants for interpret the substance including plans which is etching as a page. In this way, a dell printer develops accomplishment in business and fruitions our undertaking at a particular time. On the off chance that there is needed a particular support, by then call at dell printer specific help number destinations for dell printers through admitted experts through which they get client's
· First check all printer openness near to its gadget status
· Recheck the OS comparability with dell printer
· Supporting to display the most recent printer driver and how to animate them
· Fixing how to make a game-plan, establishment, arranging, the wired/remote
· Support how to sort out and check the firewall printer setting dismissing resulting to working
· How to dismember and support the investigating undertakings from paper feed bugs
· Renders moment backing to print the best quality
· Proffers regular upkeep for dell printers
aggravations when they are in a bind. Our master social affair of dell printers is accessible for 24*7*365 days in a year. Connect with us
Dell Printer Customer Care Phone Number
How to solve Error ' Load Tray 1, 024-910 ?
Although this error coming from cause of size sensor, but i found and solve it from making smooth Registration Clutch.
Registration Clutch must run easy as other clutches are placed behind to registration clutch. it must not roll out the shaft when we roll manually.
How To Remove 077-100 Error in Dell 3130cn Printer?
This is right that error 077-100 error is belong to Registration and or Exit sensor.
But if the yellow toner cartridge doesn't run so there will jamming the paper and the printer shows the error (077-100).
Actually i solve the issue after three days when i guessed and checked the yellow toner cartridge it was tighter than others.
So i replaced the yellow toner cartridge and solved the issue.
I have a Dell 3130
in your paper tray can you check please if it is set correctly, also the paper that your using does it curl on exit? this could indicate damp or humid paper
How do you reset maintenance count on a dell 3130?
You don't. You can't.
When you install a replacement Transfer belt (it has it's own counter chip) that resets the transfer belt pagecount, and as a result clears any transfer belt life related warnings/errors.
When you install a REPLACEMENT Fuser (that has it's own counter chip) that resets the fuser pagecount, and as a result clears any fuser life related warnings/errors.
PLEASE NOTE - The fuser supplied with the DELL 3130 when new DOES NOPT have a counter chip - the fuser life warnigs are triggered by the printer pagecount. Installing a fuser from another printer (even if it has a ZERO pagecount WILL NOT reset the fuser pagecount (because the 'ship with' fuser has no counter chip.
WHY DO I GET ~ MARKS ON OUR COPIES WHEN USING DELL 3130
Those little squiggle marks are caused by a component in the toner cartridge. Some time ago the manufacturers changed a plain full width foam roller, to one that has a spiral of foam along its length. It was a means of shaving a few coppers off the manufacturing cost. It happens when the cartridge is a bit old (even though it might not have been used - some materials age) There are two solutions to this.
1. Change the cartridge.
2. Find an old cartridge with the old full width foam roller, and swap that (together with its supports) into the new cartridge. Works every time.
What does it mean Dell 3010cn error code 091-422
I can only assume you mean 094-422 error. I do not think there is an error code 091-422. Anyway here is what error code 094-422 means:
The transfer belt unit must be replaced every 100,000 pages, usually along with the fuser and feed rollers as part of a maintenance kit.
The error code 094-422 indicates the belt has reached 75,000 page and as a result has 25% life or less remaining.
The belt does not need to be replaced immediately and can continue to be used until end of life is reached.
Not finding what you are looking for?