To solve your problem
Hook-up the MP3 Player with the Data cord that came with the MP3 player to the computer.
Download the latest driver from the Samsung's Website and follow the instructions on how to force install it:
1. On your desktop screen you will see the words and an icon...My Computer>right click on it and select properties.
A It will open a window...System Properties.
2. In the system properties windows click the tab...Hardware, then Select Device Manager.
3. In this window you will see all the devices installed on your computer.
Check for the device not working properly (keyboard,mp3 player,camera etc), there may be a bigger problem.
If you see that your MP3 player,keyboard camera,etc has a cross by it, or an alert stating there is an issue with it.
4. Right click on the keyboard,camera,MP3 player you are having problems with and select uninstall.
a confirmation box will appear, press OK
5. Once the keyboard,camera,MP3 Player is gone from the list, click on the menu bar icon that looks like a computer with
a magnifying glass (search) this will cause for the system to scan for any devices not registered and will force the computer
to re-install the Keyboard,Camera,MP3 Player,etc.
Please take time to rate me
Go to this webpage and download your firmware. http://www.samsung.com/ca/support/detail/supportPrdDetail.do?menu=SP01&prd_ia_cd=1201&prd_mdl_cd=YP-Q1JEB%2FXAC&prd_mdl_name=YP-Q1JEB&srchword=YP-Q1JEB