20 Most Recent
- Page 7 Questions & Answers
Krk 10 s will not power up what to check first why it's not working
If your KRK 10S studio monitors are not powering up, there are a few things you can check to try to determine the cause of the issue:
- Check the power source: Make sure that the power outlet you are using is working and that the power cable is securely plugged into the monitor and the outlet.
- Check the power switch: Make sure that the power switch on the monitor is turned on and that it is not stuck in the off position.
- Check the fuse: Check to see if the fuse on the back of the monitor is blown. If it is, replace it with a new one of the same rating.
- Check the voltage: Make sure that the voltage on the power outlet is appropriate for your monitors.
- Check the cables: Make sure that all the cables (power, audio, etc) connected to the monitor are securely plugged in and not damaged.
- Check the internal power supply: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it's possible that the problem may lie with the internal power supply of the monitor. In this case, you may need to contact the manufacturer or a professional to have the monitor repaired or serviced.
It's also important to make sure that the monitors are not in a power saving mode. Consult the manual for more information on how to check the power-saving modes.
If you are still having issues with your KRK 10S studio monitors after trying these troubleshooting steps, you may need to contact KRK support for further assistance.
How to solution error code 115 for adobepagermaker?
Error code 115 in Adobe PageMaker refers to a problem with the program's preferences file. This error can occur when the preferences file becomes corrupt or is otherwise unable to be read by the program. There are a few solutions you can try to resolve this issue:
- Reset PageMaker's preferences: Go to Edit > Preferences > General, and then click the "Reset Preferences on next launch" button. Close PageMaker, and then reopen it to reset the preferences.
- Delete the preferences file: Go to the folder where PageMaker is installed and look for a file called "PageMaker 7.0" or "PageMaker 7.0.prefs" (the number may vary depending on your version of PageMaker) and delete it.
- Reinstall PageMaker: Uninstall PageMaker from your computer and then reinstall it. This will replace any missing or corrupt files that may be causing the error.
- Check for Updates: Make sure you are running the most recent version of PageMaker, and update if necessary.
- Try to open your documents in a different version of PageMaker.
Please note: Before trying any of these solutions, it's a good idea to backup all your important documents and files.
If none of these solutions work, you may need to contact Adobe support for further assistance.
My 32-in LCD TV model number 32LB30Q audio output not working
If your 32-inch LCD TV model number 32LB30Q is not producing sound when connected to an HDMI cable to PS4, it could be caused by a few different issues:
- Check the audio settings on the TV and the PS4 to ensure that they are set to the correct output. Make sure that the TV speakers are not turned off or set to a low volume.
- Check the HDMI cable to ensure that it is securely plugged in to both the TV and the PS4 and that it is not damaged.
- Check the PS4 audio settings to ensure that the audio is being output through the HDMI cable.
- Check the TV menu settings to make sure that the TV speakers are not turned off.
- If the problem persists, try connecting a different device, such as a DVD player or cable box, to the TV to see if the issue is with the TV or the PS4.
- If the problem is with the TV, you can try to reset the TV to its factory settings.
- If the problem is still not resolved, you may want to contact LG customer service or a technician for further assistance.
It's vital to note that the TV audio output not working can also be caused by a malfunction or damage in the TV's speakers or audio output circuit hence might need total replacement!
Screen flickers on tv and just keeps cycling
If your QN75Q60TBFXZA screen keeps flicking and cycling, it could be caused by a few different issues, even if you already changed out the CPU board:
- Check the power cable to ensure that it is securely plugged in and that the outlet is working properly.
- Check the cable connections on the back of the TV to ensure that they are all securely plugged in.
- Check the power supply to ensure that it is functioning properly. If the power supply is faulty, it can cause the screen to flicker and cycle.
- Check the main board to ensure that it is functioning properly. If the main board is faulty, it can cause the screen to flicker and cycle.
- Check the power supply cable connection to the main board. If the cable is loose, damaged or not properly connected, it could be causing the issue.
- If the problem persists, consider contacting Samsung customer service or a technician for further assistance.
It's important to note that screen flickering and cycling can be caused by a malfunction or damage in the power supply, the main board or even the backlight. It's also important to check that all the connections are secure and that no damage has been made to the cable or the board during the repair process.
I can't open a video that I've had for several years
Put the video into the tape player and fast forward it to the end and then wind it back and try again.
Or if it is electronic. Let me know the file extension at the end, like 'birthday.mov', the bit after the dot.
And what are you playing it on?
Dixon tv pictures upside-down
If the picture on your Dixon TV is upside-down, it could be caused by a few different issues. Here are a few things you can try to fix the problem:
- Check the picture orientation setting: The first step is to check the picture orientation setting on your TV. This setting can usually be found in the TV's menu or picture settings. Make sure the picture orientation is set to the correct position.
- Check the remote control: The remote control may have an option to rotate the picture. Check the remote control's manual for instructions on how to rotate the picture.
- Check the input source: The input source may be causing the picture to be upside-down. Try switching to a different input source and see if that fixes the problem.
- Check the cable connections: The cable connections may be loose or damaged. Check the connections to make sure they are secure.
- Check the TV's firmware: the TV's firmware may be outdated and causing the picture to be upside-down, check with the manufacturer's website to see if there is an update available and follow the instructions to install it.
It's important to keep in mind that these are just a few possible causes and that there may be other issues that are preventing your Dixon TV from displaying the picture correctly. If you're unable to diagnose the issue, it's best to take your TV to a qualified repair technician for further diagnosis.
It's also important to note that some of these steps require a certain level of technical knowledge and experience. If you're not comfortable with checking these items, it's best to consult a professional repair technician.if i was able to help my cashapp $ralphpapi thank you have a blessing day
Is there a service manual for audiophase cd 2776r?
A service manual for the audiophase cd 2776r may not be available easily, as the model is not a well-known or widely distributed product and it is likely that the manufacturer is no longer in business.
However, there are some things you can try to find a service manual for the audiophase cd 2776r:
- Check with the manufacturer: You can try contacting the manufacturer to see if they have a service manual available for the cd 2776r. However, as I mentioned earlier, it is likely that the manufacturer is no longer in business, so this option may not be available.
- Check online: you can try searching online for a service manual for the audiophase cd 2776r. Some websites may offer service manuals for purchase or for download.
- Check with repair shops: You can try checking with local repair shops that specialize in audio equipment to see if they have a service manual for the cd 2776r or if they could help you in repairing the device.
It's important to note that even if you find a service manual, it may not provide all the information you need, as the manufacturer may have used proprietary parts that are not widely available. It's also important to note that attempting to repair electronic equipment can be dangerous, and if you're not comfortable with electronic repair it's best to consult a professional technician.
If you're not able to find a service manual, you may need to consider having the unit repaired by a professional or look for a replacement device. if i was able to help my cashapp $ralphpapi thank you have a blessing day
Code for dick smith tv
I have read that AWA codes work. 039 worked for me. Try the below. If your universal remote uses 3 digit codes, drop the first zero.
AWA 0041 0066 0039 0187 0404 0481 0442 0067 0586 0246 636 0247 0138 0294 2015 1406 0208 0728
Our LG 26LC55 TV has just stopped working.
I have just fixed my own LG 26lc55 flatscreen.. with the problem of the red light is on and when i turned on the tv, nothing happened not even back to the redlight..
Solution-- take off the back panel, in the middle there is a brown " plate " with a lot of electronics, one of the black capacitor is burned out. if you look closely at the top you will see one of them is broken " the + on top is open " in my case " maybe all ", it was a 3300 uf, 105 degree, 10 volt capacitor, i took it of bought a newe one at a electronic store " 3 $ " and put it in. took 10 minutes and my tv is now working.. BY THE WAY, i could not find the exact capacitor, so i bought a 3300uf, 105 degree, but 16 volt. and it works like a charm.. REALLY HOPES THIS WILL HELP YOU..!!
How can I fix a phone when the picture does not show up
Press & hold the Home, Power, & Volume Down/Up buttons. After it powers off . Plug it into the charger and wait 5 minutes, then press Home and Power. It would be helpful to know the phone brand and model. There are a number of YouTube videos dealing with this topic. If the phone has been completely discharged of power, a response might be delayed. Smart phones use power even when "off." As other causes may be at play, information about what has preceded this condition would be helpful. You ight try the phone brand's support contact meanwhile.
Mastertech smart tv stuck on Android logo modo
Same as this
Smart TV stuck on Android logo
Unplug the TV power cord from the wall outlet, wait two minutes, then plug the power cord back in.
- Restart the TV with the supplied remote control: Press and hold the POWER button until Power off appears on the screen. ...
- Restart the using the menu. On the remote:
Mar 28, 2022
U-Line nugget Ice machine will not stop producing ice. Replaced thermistor from U-line but still same issue.
The issue you're describing with your U-Line nugget ice machine not stopping the production of ice, despite replacing the thermistor, could be caused by several factors. Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the problem:
- Check the thermistor: Make sure that the thermistor is properly installed and that it is not damaged or malfunctioning.
- Check the control board: Make sure that the control board is functioning properly and that there are no loose or damaged connections.
- Check the settings: Make sure that the settings on the machine are set correctly, and that the machine is not in diagnostic mode.
- Check the ice level sensor: Make sure that the ice level sensor is functioning properly and that it is not clogged or damaged.
- Check the water supply: Make sure that there is adequate water supply and that the water supply is clean.
- Check the water inlet valve: Make sure that the water inlet valve is functioning properly and that it is not clogged or damaged.
- Consult the manual: Consult the manual for specific troubleshoot and service information for your U-Line model UHNP315-SS01A.
Hi guys ! I'm looking for advice! 55 inch qled smart tv, the audio is audible is good, black screen instead. Tcl model : u55x9006
The issue you're describing with your TCL 55-inch QLED Smart TV, model U55X9006, where you can hear audio but the screen is black, could be caused by a problem with the backlight or the backlight driver.
Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the problem:
- Check the backlight settings: Make sure that the backlight settings on the TV are set correctly and that the backlight is not turned off.
- Check the backlight driver: The backlight driver is responsible for controlling the backlight, so check that it is functioning properly.
- Check the backlight inverter: The backlight inverter is responsible for providing power to the backlight, so check that it is functioning properly.
- Check the video signal cable: Make sure that the video signal cable is securely connected and that there are no damaged or loose wires.
- Check the T-con board: The T-con board is responsible for controlling the video signal, so check that it is functioning properly.
- Inspect the screen: Check the screen for any visible damage.
- Contact TCL customer service: If the above steps did not resolve the problem, it is best to contact TCL customer service for further assistance and repair options.
My soundlogic am/fm jukebox
- Clean the disc: Clean the disc again with a soft, lint-free cloth, making sure to remove any fingerprints or dust on the disc.
- Check the disc for scratches or damage: Inspect the disc for any scratches or damage. Scratches or damage on the disc can cause the disc to skip or stop playing.
- Check the disc format: Make sure the disc is compatible with the Jukebox. Some jukeboxes are only compatible with certain types of discs.
- Check the disc mechanism: Check the disc mechanism for any debris or damage. Clean or repair the disc mechanism if needed.
- Check the laser lens: Make sure that the laser lens is clean and free of any debris. If the lens is dirty, it can cause the disc not to read correctly.
- Contact the manufacturer: If none of the above solutions work, it may be necessary to contact the manufacturer for further assistance. Your Jukebox may require repair or replacement.
How do I hook up my LAN feature on my Philips television please.
Question edited for clarity, capitalize 'LAN' (Local Area Network), Mr Philips only has one 'L'.
No model number of Philips television offered, so it may be steam driven from 1983.
Take the LAN cable and plug one end into the television and the other end direct to your Router, or into the box that supplies your television signal. On mine it is Bell Fibe supplied via the phone line and a PVR Box. Others have a Cable Box or even satellite. Then go to television settings and check LAN settings match the box.
How to connect my Philips TV to my wired home network?
- 1) Connect your TV to your router using an Ethernet cable.
- Steps 2-3. ...
- 4) Select [Connect to network] and press the [OK] button.
- 5) Select [Wired] and press the [OK] button.
- 6) Please wait, your TV may take some time to connect to your home network.
Dec 29, 2016
How to connect my Philips TV to my wired home network?
https://www.philips.sa > how-to-connect-my-philips-tv-to-...
Not finding what you are looking for?