20 Most Recent
- Page 4 Questions & Answers
The screen color is too light can't see it from a few feet away
Brand and model would indeed be useful. Many TVs have the option in menu to present the screen is different "modes", such as dynamic. If yours has such selections, try such to see if it makes an acceptable difference. If the TV is sitting in front of a wndow when light is coming from the window in your face, this affects your vision and the problem is not in the set. Brand and and model, it is difficult to suggest a fix.
Masterlink ML 9600 playback of a song previously successfully recorded on the HD, sounding like a drill going off.
The Masterlink ML 9600 is a professional digital audio recording and mastering system, so there are a few potential causes for this issue:
- Hard drive failure: If the hard drive on the ML 9600 is failing, it can cause issues with playback, including distorted or "drill-like" sounds.
- File corruption: If the file that you recorded and saved on the ML 9600's hard drive becomes corrupted, it can cause issues with playback.
- Firmware issue: If the firmware of the ML 9600 is not up to date, it could cause problems with the playback, especially when it comes to filing compatibility.
- Interference or electronic noise: If there is any kind of electronic noise or interference in the area, it could also cause playback issues, including distorted or "drill-like" sounds.
- Problem with the analog or digital output stages of the ML 9600.
It would be best to check the hard drive, ensure that the firmware is up to date, and verify that the file is not corrupted, and then check with the manufacturer for further assistance. If the problem persists, it may be necessary to have the unit serviced by a professional technician.
Hitachi L40A105A is stuck on demo mode...list of
After searching for an hour or so I finally came across this answer that worked for the L40A105ATo answer your question;First you must set your tv`s input to TVThen open your menu and go to setup and open itYou will see "auto setup" open it and you will see "e-pop demo" turn it off .
Mastertech tv sound but no picture
If your Mastertech TV has sound but no picture, it could be caused by a few different issues. Some possible solutions include:
- Check the TV's cable connections: Make sure all cables (e.g. HDMI, AV, power) are securely connected to the TV and the source device (e.g. cable box, DVD player).
- Check the source device: Make sure the source device (e.g. cable box, DVD player) is working properly and that it's set to the correct input.
- Check the TV's settings: Check the TV's picture settings (brightness, contrast, color) and make sure they are set correctly. You can also try resetting the TV to its default settings.
- Check for a hardware issue: If none of the above solutions work, the issue could be caused by a hardware problem with the TV. This could be a problem with the TV's screen, the circuit board, or the backlight. In this case, you may need to contact the manufacturer or a repair professional to have the TV serviced.
- Check if the TV is in the correct input, some TV's have multiple HDMI input and the cable is connected to another HDMI port.
- Check if the TV has any physical damage, such as a cracked screen or a damaged cable.
It's possible that one of the above solutions will resolve the issue, but if not, it's best to consult the TV's manual or contact the manufacturer or a professional repair technician for further assistance.
Swan Vintage Teasmade model STM201N which randomly shuts itself down.
It sounds like your Swan Vintage Teasmade (model STM201N) may be experiencing a power issue that is causing it to randomly shut down. There could be a few different causes for this problem, such as:
- Overheating: The Teasmade could be overheating, causing a thermal shutdown to protect the internal components. Make sure the Teasmade is placed in a well-ventilated area and check to see if the internal components (such as the heating element) are clean and free of dust and debris.
- Power supply issue: The Teasmade's power supply could be faulty, causing the unit to shut down. Check the power cord and plug for any damage or wear, and make sure the outlet the Teasmade is plugged into is working properly.
- Control board issue: The control board inside the Teasmade could be malfunctioning, causing the unit to shut down. Unfortunately, it seems that the circuit board is fixed in place and it may not be possible to remove it easily, in this case, you may need to contact the manufacturer or a repair professional for assistance.
- Loose connection: The Teasmade may have a loose connection between the power cord and the circuit board, which can cause the unit to shut off. Check all connections between the power cord and the circuit board to see if any are loose.
It's possible that one of the above solutions will resolve the issue, but if not, it's best to contact the manufacturer or a professional repair technician for further assistance. Also, if the Teasmade is still under warranty, it's a good idea to contact the manufacturer to see if they can repair or replace the unit.
Need cods for an Apex DVD player
The programming codes for an Apex DVD player will vary depending on the specific model of the player and the type of remote you are using. Some codes that are commonly used for Apex DVD players are:
You will need to check your remote control's instruction manual for the specific codes that work for your remote and the Apex DVD player you have.
To program your remote control to work with your Apex DVD player, you will need to follow these steps:
- Turn on the Apex DVD player
- Press and hold the "Code Search" button on your remote control until the indicator light stays on.
- Press the "DVD" button on the remote control.
- Enter the code from the list above that corresponds to your Apex DVD player. The indicator light will blink if the code is accepted.
- Test the remote control by pressing the "Power" button. If the player turns off, the programming is complete.
Is it possible to remove the speaker panel for Samsung HP-R5072?
It is possible to remove the speaker panel for a Samsung HP-R5072 television, but it will depend on the specific model and design of the television. Some Samsung televisions have removable speakers, while others have speakers that are built into the TV.
If your Samsung HP-R5072 television has removable speakers, you should be able to remove the speaker panel by following these steps:
- Locate the speaker panel: The speaker panel is typically located at the bottom or the back of the television. It may be secured with screws or clips.
- Remove the screws or clips: Use a screwdriver or other tool to remove the screws or clips that are holding the speaker panel in place.
- Carefully remove the panel: Once the screws or clips have been removed, you should be able to carefully lift the speaker panel away from the television.
DVD player wont play with sound or picture not jumping
If your DVD player is not playing with sound or picture and not jumping, there could be a few possible causes:
- The connections between the DVD player and the TV or audio system may be loose or damaged. Check the connections and make sure that they are secure and in good condition.
- The DVD may be dirty or scratched. Clean the DVD with a soft, dry cloth and check for any scratches or damage. A dirty or scratched DVD may not play properly.
- The laser lens of the DVD player may be dirty. The laser lens reads the data on the DVD and if it is dirty, it may not be able to read the data correctly, causing the sound and picture to not play properly. You can try cleaning the lens with a lens cleaning disc or by using a soft, dry cloth.
- The DVD player's firmware may be outdated. Firmware is the software that runs the DVD player and if it is outdated, it may not be able to play newer DVDs or may have other issues. Check the manufacturer's website for any firmware updates and instructions on how to install them.
- The DVD player may be malfunctioning. If none of the above solutions work, the DVD player may be malfunctioning and may need to be repaired or replaced.
Hi my Telefunken TV MODEL TLEDD-48FHDA is blank it doest show any picture but it has sound please advise
If your Telefunken TV model TLEDD-48FHDA is producing sound but no picture, there could be a few potential causes. Here are a few things to check:
- Input: Make sure that the TV is set to the correct input or source. If the TV is set to the wrong input, it will not display a picture.
- Cable or HDMI connections: Make sure that all cable or HDMI connections are secure and properly connected. If the connections are loose or not properly connected, the TV will not display a picture.
- Video settings: Check the video settings on the TV to make sure that the correct resolution and aspect ratio are selected.
- Backlight or Inverter: It's possible that the backlight or inverter of the TV is not functioning properly. This could prevent the picture from appearing on the screen.
- T-con board: T-con board is a circuit board that controls the transfer of data from the main board to the display panel. If the T-con board is faulty, the TV will not display a picture.
- Main board: The main board controls the overall function of the TV, if it is faulty, the TV will not display a picture.
It's likely that one of the above causes is the problem. It's recommended to check the connections and settings first, if that doesn't solve the problem, it's best to contact a professional technician or Telefunken customer service to diagnose and fix the problem.
How do I reset my AIm 32tv locked no remot
To reset your AIm 32TV without a remote, you will need to follow these steps:
- Locate the "Menu" button on the TV: The button is usually located on the side or at the bottom of the TV.
- Press and hold the "Menu" button: Press and hold the button for about 10 seconds or until the TV turns off.
- Turn the TV back on: Press the "Menu" button again to turn the TV back on.
- Look for the "Factory Reset" option: Once the TV turns on, navigate to the "Settings" or "System" menu and look for the "Factory Reset" option.
- Perform the factory reset: Select the "Factory Reset" option and follow the prompts to reset the TV to its original settings.
Note that these steps may vary depending on the specific model of your AIm 32TV. It's also important to check the user manual for the correct steps.
If you are unable to find the factory reset option, or if the TV is locked, it may be best to consult the manufacturer or an authorized TV repair center for further assistance.
How do I reset my AIm 32"tv
There are a few ways to reset your AIm 32tv without a remote, depending on the model of your TV. Here are a few options:
- Try using the physical buttons on the TV itself to navigate to the menu settings and find the option to reset the TV.
- Check the TV's manual or the manufacturer's website for instructions on how to reset the TV using a combination of physical buttons.
- If your TV has a built-in power button, unplug the TV from the wall, then press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds before plugging the TV back in. This should initiate a hard reset.
- If none of the above methods work, you may need to contact the manufacturer for further assistance.
Please note that resetting your TV will erase all of your personal settings and preferences, so you will need to set up your TV again after the reset.
Not finding what you are looking for?