20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
You may try this:
1. Pick up the handset and listen for a dial tone.
2. Press and release the STORE button.
3. Enter the phone number(up to 16 digits)you want to store into memory(The telephone number will not dial out)
4. Press and release the STORE button.
5. Press a one-digit number(0 - 9)on the keypad to store the phone number into the desired memory location.
6. Hang up the phone by returning the handset to the handset cradle on the base.
7. To store more phone numbers in memory, repeat steps 1 - 6
Good Luck !!
on Jul 30, 2011
The 52860 is a phone line powered phone. There may be a memory backup battery or capacitor but it should not effect the operation of the phone drawing dial tone. Perhaps the hookswitch contacts are oxidized from storage and using it is cleaning them up a bit. If there is a battery, it should be accessible from either the bottom of the phone or, more typically, from under the directory card on the base.
on Apr 27, 2010
Sounds like you know a lot about the BELL SYSTEM...
You therefore know that RTFM means
"read the manual" ...
Also you know no further help can be given
without the DEVICE NOMENCLATURE...
So unless you can actually put out the requisite information... Possibly even a well formed query (typically followed with a question mark (?))...
You have a great day SPARKY...!!
Carnac the Magnificent
on Nov 01, 2017
Im looking for the instruction manual for a Bell Edge 2005T cordless phone with a answering machine. Made by Northwestern Bell.
on Sep 03, 2016
USUALY THERE IS A BUTTON TO TOUCH UP THE LITE
on Aug 02, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?