20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Quicken Launcher not working
perhaps your quick launcher didn't installed properly. uninstall the existing launcher and then reinstall the launcher. There may be compatibility issue. so make sure that the software you are trying to install should be compatible with your Operating System
I have Quicken home and
This sounds like a problem with XP Service Pack 3. These NET framework programs come built in with the Quicken installer See here --- Microsoft .NET 2.0 or later (included in Quicken installer) Windows Installer 3.1 (included in Quicken installer) Internet Explorer 6.0 or later (included in Quicken installer) If you are running XP service pack 3 You may have more recent updates especially in the Microsoft NET Framework and I think this will be your problem. Go to your control panel, Add, remove program, and look down the row to the Microsoft section looking for Microsoft Framework, if you have a 3.5 or higher installed you may have to contact Intuit for a work around. Sorry but they may be the only help.
Recently my “bill and income reminders” function
I have the same problem. I've been using automated transactions / automatic posting for 20 years, and one day - poof - they stopped working. I deleted all transactions, and entered them as brand new. Still doesn't work. I want my mortgage ENTERED IN THE REGISTER 10 days in advance so I can forecast the balance that far ahead. Getting an "overdue notice" on the quicken screen on the first of the following month is not helpful...!!! I have not been able to solve this. Yet another reason to TURN OFF AUTOMATIC UPDATES to all software. THEY think they know what's best for us. Highly unlikely...
Quicken home and business 2011 quicken launcher
Buy a different software. Maybe then Quicken will fix this software problem.
I just bought Quicken 2011. I tried all the proposed fixes and none have worked. If I don't find a solution soon, I will have to buy a product that works.
To align check stock:
- Click the Check Printing tab located on the left side of the Web Entry window.
- Click the Check Alignment tab (orange) near the top of the Web Entry window.
- Insert a blank check in your printer, and then click Create Test Page. A test check opens in an Adobe Reader window.
Note: If you receive the message Access Denied when you attempt to generate the check printing alignment test page, start with a configuration of M10 (the most commonly used) and work your way up and down from there as needed.
- Click the printer button (red) on Adobe Reader's toolbar.
- On the test check, find the horizontal line closest to the check paper perforation (red, below). If the perforation is between two lines, then choose either letter.
- In the Line Closest to Perforation drop-down list, click the letter that is closest to the perforation.
- Fold the test page in half lengthwise. This creates a sharp crease down the middle of the page.
- Find the vertical line that is closest to the crease (red, below). If the perforation is between two lines, then choose either number.
- In the Line Closest to Crease drop-down list, click the letter that is closest to the crease.
- When alignment is correct, fill in the Name field (purple).
Click Done (green).
Thanks fir using Fixya.
Good luck and have a nice day.
Quicken launcher has stopped working, how do I
This will occur if you have any very long security symbols -- it happened to me when I entered some of the new option symbols which can run 20 characters or more. I did not check to see exactly how long they can be but editing the security list and reducing them to 15 characters or less solved the problem.
I changed external hard drives and now when I
May be the external driver contain some the supporting file of you software and the location of file is in external drive latter. You can fix the issue by re installing the software of 2009 to restore the missing file.
Have a nice day and do not forget to rate please...!
Not finding what you are looking for?