20 Most Recent
Dictaphone 2740 Desktop Cassette Transcriber / Recorder - Page 7 Questions & Answers
How do you use fiber optic Fiber Optic Cleaver?
A fiber optic cleaver is a specialized tool used to cleanly and precisely cut optical fiber. This is an important process in fiber optic cable preparation and installation, as it ensures a clean, straight cut that will allow for proper connection of the fiber ends. Fiber optic cleavers vary in design and features, but all share the common goal of providing a clean, precise cut. We offer a wide range of fibre cleavers to suit your needs, from simple single-fibre cleavers to more advanced models capable of cleaving multiple fibres at once. No matter what your budget or requirements are, we're sure to have the perfect cleaver for you.
Creative t3100 not feeling loud enough
If the speaker sounds like it is underwater the speaker itself has possibly failed. There is often a problem somewhere else in the speaker system that has caused it to 'blow'. Thinking about what the speaker set is actually worth and the age of them it could be very expensive to repair them. I would suggest you replace them with something newer. There are some very good budget systems available with the latest speaker technology giving you better sound as a bonus.
My Sony ICD-BX800 IC Recorder is not turning on when placing batteries after taking it out and putting back in twice
There could be a few possible reasons why your Sony ICD-BX800 IC Recorder is not turning on when you insert the batteries. Here are some possible causes and solutions:
- The batteries may be drained or dead. Try replacing the batteries with new ones to see if this resolves the issue.
- The batteries may not be properly seated in the battery compartment. Make sure the batteries are properly aligned and inserted according to the positive and negative markings in the battery compartment.
- There may be an issue with the battery compartment itself. Make sure the battery compartment is clean and free of any debris, and try gently wiggling the batteries to ensure they are making good contact.
- There may be an issue with the internal electronics of the recorder.
Software for old DS 330 Voice recorder
The DS-330 Voice Recorder was a portable digital voice recorder produced by Olympus. If you are looking for software to use with this device, you may be able to find it on the Olympus website or by contacting Olympus customer support. However, it's worth noting that this device was released in the early 2000s and may not be compatible with modern computers or operating systems. It's also possible that Olympus no longer provides support or software updates for this device. If you are having trouble using the DS-330 with your computer, you may need to use a different digital voice recorder or consider using a different type of device for recording audio.
Onkyo Tuner 4301R, no auto-scan
If your Onkyo tuner model 4301R is not performing an autoscan, it could be due to a variety of issues. Here are a few things you may want to check:
- Check the antenna: Make sure that the antenna is properly connected and positioned for optimal reception.
- Check the cables: Check the cables connecting the tuner to the antenna and any other audio/video components to ensure that they are secure and not damaged.
- Check the settings: Make sure that the tuner is set to autoscan mode. You may also want to try resetting the tuner to its default settings and then perform an autoscan again.
- Check for firmware updates: It's possible that there is a problem with the tuner's firmware. Check to see if there are any available updates and install them if necessary.
If you are unable to resolve the problem, I recommend contacting Onkyo or a qualified repair technician for further assistance.
My RoxBox karaoke will not play form history.
Entiendo que tiene problemas con la entrada de audio de su sistema de karaoke Emerson GQ955. Primero, debe asegurarse de que nada est? bloqueando la apertura del micr?fono en su sistema. Tambi?n puede probar diferentes dispositivos de entrada y cables para ver si hay alguna mejora. Aseg?rese de que el micr?fono est? correctamente conectado y habilitado. Despu?s de eso, puede intentar ajustar el volumen en la configuraci?n de sonido. Tambi?n puede ajustar la configuraci?n del micr?fono para ajustar el volumen del micr?fono y la fuerza de la se?al entrante. Si estos pasos no resuelven el problema, puede ejecutar el solucionador de problemas de audio automatizado en la aplicaci?n Obtener ayuda y descargar e instalar las ?ltimas actualizaciones de Windows y del sistema.
Why does the SiriusXM Tour radio keep losing preset favorites?
It sounds like your SiriusXM Tour 360L radio is having difficulty saving your presets. The issue may be related to a problem with the internal memory or a software issue. You can try resetting the radio to its factory settings and reprogramming your presets. If the issue persists, you may need to contact SiriusXM support for assistance.
Onn tv manual, D24h-C1, bluetooth headphones
You can download the PDF manual for your TV from the Onn website here: https://www.onn.com/downloads/owners-manuals/d24h-c1.pdf. The manual includes all the information you need to set up and connect Bluetooth headphones to your TV.
Audio output on phonograph ?
The unit will have a pre-amp for the phono only. If you plug in a RCA cable with a phono plug on the other end if you touch the end of the plug with your finger (with the unit on) there should be a buzz on the channel. If you don't get any than the pre-amp will have gone. They are generally a small IC and some minor components. Search back from the socket and the first board you come too will be the pre-amp. Replacing the IC will often cure the problem.
Not finding what you are looking for?