20 Most Recent
Dictaphone 2740 Desktop Cassette Transcriber / Recorder - Page 4 Questions & Answers
How to set alarm Ikea Slabang clock
1. Press and hold the "+" or "-" button to enter the alarm settings.
2. Press the "+" or "-" button to choose the desired hour for the alarm.
3. Press the SET/RESET button to confirm and move to the minutes setting.
4. Press the "+" or "-" button to choose the desired minutes for the alarm.
5. Press the SET/RESET button to confirm and move to the alarm mode setting.
6. Press the "+" or "-" button to choose the desired alarm mode (i.e. one time, daily, or weekdays).
7. Press the SET/RESET button to confirm and activate the alarm. The ALARM indicator light will turn on when the alarm is active.
8. To turn off the alarm, press the SET/RESET button. The ALARM indicator light will turn off when the alarm is deactivated.
How can I turn off shuffle mode in my playlist on alexa?
You can turn off shuffle mode in your playlist on Alexa using the following steps:
- Open the Alexa app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the "More" tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select "Music & Books" from the list.
- Tap on "Amazon Music" or the music service that you are using.
- Tap on "Playlists" and select the playlist you want to play.
- Tap on the play button to start the playlist.
- While the playlist is playing, tap on the bar at the bottom of the screen to expand the player.
- Tap on the "Shuffle" button to turn it off.
Alternatively, you can say "Alexa, turn off shuffle" while the playlist is playing to turn off the shuffle mode.
Model #bc345crs volume knob not right
If the volume knob on your model #bc345crs is not functioning properly, there could be a few potential causes. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Check for any debris or blockage around the knob that might be preventing it from turning properly. Clean the area with a soft cloth to remove any dust or dirt.
- Try turning the knob in both directions to see if there is any difference in the sound output. If the knob only seems to work in one direction, it could be a sign of a faulty potentiometer, which is the component responsible for regulating the volume.
- If cleaning the knob and turning it in both directions doesn't improve the issue, you may need to open up the device and check for any loose connections or damaged components. This should only be attempted by someone with experience working with electronics.
- If you are unable to diagnose and fix the issue yourself, it may be best to bring the device to a professional for repair or replacement.
Trying to import a CD mp3 songs into tracks on my BR180 It just keeps saying "wrong Disk"
It's possible that the CD is not compatible with the BR180, or there could be an issue with the CD itself. Here are a few things you could try:
- Check the format: Make sure the CD is in a format that the BR180 supports, such as MP3 or WAV.
- Clean the CD: If the CD is dirty or scratched, it may not play properly. Clean it carefully with a soft cloth or a CD cleaning kit.
- Use a different CD: Try using a different CD to see if the issue is with the CD or the player.
- Check for firmware updates: Make sure the firmware for the BR180 is up to date. If not, update it to the latest version.
If none of these steps work, it's possible that there may be an issue with the BR180 itself. You may want to contact the manufacturer for further assistance or bring it to a qualified technician for repair.
What does maximum power mean in a transformer?
In a transformer, maximum power refers to the highest amount of power that can be transferred from the primary winding to the secondary winding without causing damage to the transformer. The maximum power rating is determined by the physical characteristics and the insulation properties of the transformer.
The maximum power rating is usually specified by the manufacturer and can be used to determine the maximum load that the transformer can handle. If the load exceeds the maximum power rating of the transformer, it can overheat, and the insulation may break down, causing damage to the transformer.
The maximum power rating is determined by the size of the transformer and the amount of current that can be safely carried by the winding. The number of turns in the winding, the thickness of the wire, and the insulation materials used all affect the maximum power rating.
It is important to choose a transformer with a maximum power rating that is suitable for the intended application. Using a transformer with a lower power rating than required can result in poor performance or damage to the transformer while using a transformer with a higher power rating than required may be unnecessary and can increase the cost of the system.
In summary, the maximum power rating is an important specification to consider when selecting a transformer for a specific application. It indicates the maximum amount of power that the transformer can handle without being damaged, and selecting a transformer with an appropriate maximum power rating can help ensure safe and reliable operation.
My Sony STR-D915 receiver is
There is a super capacitor that works as a battery for memory backup. The spec for this super capacitor is: 0.22F X 5.5V. This part is easily accessible once you remove the sheet metal over of the receiver. The following image is Sony STR-D915 with case removed.
Not finding what you are looking for?