20 Most Recent
- Page 4 Questions & Answers
How to set time on fitbit?
Editing your timezone settings. Log into your dashboard at fitbit.com and click the gear icon in the upper right corner of your dashboard. Choose Settings > Personal Info and find the Time section. Choose your timezone and select your 12-hour or 24-hour display preference.Mar 10, 2015
on Mar 18, 2020
How do I turn on DP Pathmaster treadmill?
On the panel, there is a wheel that rolls up and down. Sounds like it's rolled all the way down. That's the speed controller. Make sure the plastic safety key is engaged, and slowly roll the wheel up and the treadmill should begin to start moving
on Mar 03, 2020
I have a Technogym HC300.
How do I change Step race?
I can’t find any button or swich anywhere.
When the machine is turned on it will perform a power-on test which:
• sounds the buzzer;
• lights all the LEDs;
• resets the elevation.
After completing this power-on test the machine enters standby mode, awaiting a keyboard command. To check the correct operation of the machine:
• get on the machine;
• press the "Start" key on the keyboard to begin exercising;
• check that the belt motor starts;
• press the "+" and "-" keys on the keyboard and check that the tread belt speed changes accordingly;
• press the "up arrow" and "down arrow" keys on the keyboard and check that the machine elevation changes accordingly;
• press the emergency button and check that the tread belt stops;
• put on the heart rate transmitter and check that the machine correctly measures the heart rate value.
on Feb 26, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?