Hi, the codes you have requested;
Magnavox - 0054, 0706, 0030, 1454, 1254
Instructions to program code:
1. Turn on a desired device (e.g.,VCR or DVD player) and, if applicable, insert media (e.g., cassette or disc). NOTE: Please read steps 2 through 4 completely before proceeding. Highlight or write down the codes and device you wish to program before starting step 2.
2. On the remote control,press a device key once (i.e., VCR/PVR, DVD, CBL/SAT,or TV).
NOTE: To program control of a VCR, PVR (or DVR),TV/VCR Combo, or TV/VCR/DVD Player Combo press VCR/PVR once.After programming a VCR Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection, volume, and VCR functions. NOTE: To program control of a DVD Player,DVD Player/VCR Combo, or TV/DVD Player Combo, press DVD once.After programming a DVD Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection, volume, and DVD functions. NOTE: To program control of a Cable Box, Cable Box/PVR (or DVR) Combo, Satellite Receiver, or a Satellite Receiver/PVR (or DVR) Combo, press CBL/SAT once.
3. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,then release SET.
4. Use the Manufacturer's Codes (starting on page 18) to locate the type of device and brand name and then enter the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly,
the LED will blink twice. NOTE: If the LED did not blink twice, repeat steps 2 through 4 and enter
the same code again.
5. Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER once.The device should turn off. If it does not, repeat steps 2 through 5, trying each code for your brand until you find one that works.
One For All...
on Aug 20, 2016