20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Have to replace battery in aquacube logic
The battery is easy to access from the bottom of the cube.
1. Lay the unit onto a towel with the display facing down.
2. Now having easy access to the bottom of the cube you will note a large base plate is screwed to the four corner feet of the cube by two screws in each corner. Using a Phillips head screwdriver, gently remove these eight screws. Lift the plate away. The four feet will also lift away.
3. Another cover plate will be revealed. Remove the small screws from this cover plate. Lift the plate away.
4. The small battery cover plate will be revealed at the top. Remove the small screws from this cover plate. Lift the plate away.
5. The base of the battery will be revealed. Gently pull the battery out as far as you can to show the two leads connected to the top of the battery.
6. Remove the leads from the battery by sliding the clips off the terminals. Note which lead goes on the terminal marked red.
7. Attach the leads to the new battery ensuring that the correct lead goes on the terminal marked red. Slide the battery back into the recess.
8. Replace all cover plates and feet of the cube.
Taylor & Digital...
on Nov 07, 2020
Err 1 message on Taylor Lithium Elec Scale model 7346
This is a reply I received from Taylor customer support. I have followed this procedure enough times to wear out the original battery and still get the Err 1 message. You may have better luck.
Thank you for your e-mail. The reboot below may clear the error from
your scale. You may need to do this several times to completely reboot
the system. Please let us know if you have any questions or continue to
display the Error.
1. Remove the battery from the scale
2. Set the scale on the floor without the battery in place.
3. Stand on the scale for 10 seconds (still without the battery)
4. Carefully replace the battery without turning the scale on.
5. Using only one foot, tap the scale or apply just enough pressure to
turn on the display. (It should show dashes or zero's) IMMEDIATELY
REMOVE YOUR FOOT.
6. Let the scale turn off
7. Step on the scale for a weight reading
Taylor Precision Products
& Salter Housewares
2220 Entrada del Sol, Suite A
Las Cruces, NM 88001
Toll free - 800-289-0944
Direct - 575-526-0944 ext 3172
Taylor & Digital...
on Mar 22, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?