Xantrex... | Answered on Jul 09, 2011
Thank you for allowing
us to help, please respond with further questions and concerns
available for all problems
Before you leave
feedback, ensure that your concerns and problems are addressed completely with
PLEASE do not forget to
award/PROVIDE "POSITIVE" FEEDBACK
PROVIDING FEEDBACK WILL
ALLOW US TO CONTINUE SUPPORTING YOU IN
EXPERT SOLUTIONS Before you
leave feedback, ensure that your concerns and problems are addressed completely
Hello, thank you for
sharing your problem with us, I would personally be happy to provide the most
accurate and up to date information for you.
Hello, your direct question is "Do I need to replace again the inverter or are the settings off-I went to factory default?"
There is no need to change the inverter at this time. When you set the device at factory default, it caused a MISCONFIGURATION between the "Diasy Chained" inverters.
1. CAUTION - YOUR WORKING WITH HIGH VOLTAGE REGULATION AND INVERTERS
2. POWER OFF YOUR DEVICES AS LONG AS IT IS SAFE TO DO SO.
3. ONLY POWER UP YOUR INVERTERS FIRST
4. PROVIDE SEVERAL MINUTES WAIT TIME UNTIL EACH OF YOUR INVERTERS ARE COMPLETELY BOOTED
5. FEEL FREE TO INITIATE THE AC ALTERNATING CURRENT SOURCE AT THIS TIME
6. WAIT SEVERAL MINUTES TO ALLOW THE CURRENT TO RUN THROUGH THE COMPLETE CIRCUIT OR INVERTER DAISY CHAIN.
PLEASE RETURN IF YOU REQUIRE FURTHER HELP ON YOUR SAME PROBLEM.
Xantrex... | Answered on Jan 11, 2011
Xantrex... | Answered on Jan 09, 2018
Xantrex... | Answered on Apr 20, 2017
Xantrex... | Answered on Oct 16, 2015
on May 14, 2015 | Xantrex Technology Electronics -...
Xantrex... | Answered on Aug 01, 2014
Xantrex... | Answered on Jan 28, 2014
Xantrex... | Answered on Oct 18, 2013
5 questions posted
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: