20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
If light stays on will refridg over heat?
The answer to your question is no,your refridgerator will not over heat. If you don't want to replace door switch you should be able to remove bulbs to shut off lights. I would try working door switch several times to see if it's just not closing all the way. Hope this helps. Thanks
on Nov 15, 2010
How to fix Invalid shutdown m/n on Koehler generator
Had the ' engine m/n invalid shut down on my 12resv Kohler generator. Off light was blinking red. Clicked the select button 3 times to clear fault and confirmed Y ...then went to the Gen set information which is a few more menu down with the arrow button. It did say 12Resv so had it blink and rest it but same thing. so rest fault again and went back to the gen set information tab and I changed it to 14resv and all cleared without out fault and tryed to hit run for a min . Ofcourse it's wrong model number so would not start but did not fault. So I went back to the Gen set information menu and put it back to the original 12Resv and it started right up without fault. I placed back in Auto and been working ever sense. Has friend had same problem and as with mine it happened on a night where power went on and off multiple times. Think its really just loosing informsiton to recognize the unit to controller and needs reset or flashed if you have the OnCue will work as well....one more thing good idea I'd not sure your battery is good over 12v to pull terminals and physically check with a multi meter should be liek 13 4 volts or so for optimal starting. Good luck this was a head ache and see others have had problem ..tony Michigan
on Jan 22, 2020
Dewalt dg6000 runs but will not produce electricity
High and Low Temperature Operation
Air temperature affects generator output. Output drops 1% for each
If the engine does not start:
1. Check the fuel tank for sufficient fuel. Refill with fresh gasoline if necessary.
2. Check the engine oil. Fill to the upper limit with fresh oil.
3. Ensure that the fuel petcock is open. The fuel petcock is open when the lever is perpendi-
cular to the ground (straight up and
If there is no power to the receptacles:
1. Turn the circuit breaker switches off and disconnect all electrical loads from the generator.
2. Turn the circuit breakers on and test the GFCI's by following the procedures in this manual
on page 1.
3. Place the voltage selector to the 120 Volt only positions (unless you are using a tool that
requires 240 Volts).
4. Turn the idle control switch off.
5. Turn the circuit breaker(s) off and reconnect the electrical loads. Be sure that the plugs are
securely connected to the receptacles.
6. Turn the circuit breaker(s) on.
7. If there is still no power at the receptacles, take the generator to an authorized D
service center. To locate a D
WALT service center nearest to you, call 1-800-4-D
on Jan 22, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?