20 Most Recent American Standard 4275.550.002 ColonySoft Gooseneck Kitchen Faucet w/Two M Questions & Answers

The goose neck holds water like a trap, it is normal for it to drain from the neck after it is shut off. It will drip for a couple of seconds later.

American... | Answered on Mar 06, 2011

there is a tiny grub screw at the back of the spout at low level.

American... | Answered on Mar 01, 2011

Is there an air gap next to the faucet that is leaking. If so, it is probably clogged. Pull the cap off of it and clean it out. This is what it may look like before you take the cap off.

American... | Answered on Jan 18, 2011

If you have a payless cashways in your area they carry americanstd. faucets and plumbing fixtures.I think that some K-Mart and sears stores do also. Hope this helps you. Thanks

American... | Answered on Dec 22, 2010

Without seeing it I have to go by your descrption and my first guess would be the diverter. I would replace it and see if that does the trick.

American... | Answered on May 22, 2010

Look on the underside of the sink (in the cabinet) and find the nut that holds the faucet in place. Loosen it a quarter-turn at a time until it's where you want it. If it starts to leak, remove the nut completely, wrap the male connector with teflon tape, and replace the nut. Tighten it a little at a time until it's where you would like it. Good luck.

American... | Answered on Dec 07, 2009

spout seal kit , from what you described.

American... | Answered on Oct 18, 2009

lube with penetrating oil let sit for a few and try again and or pry carefully up on handle will come off

American... | Answered on Oct 10, 2009

at the spout near the base is an echeion ring. turn this counterclock wise then pull up ring to expose the neck,pull spout straight up.this echeion cap holds on the spout to the base there are plastic parts inside so be careful when pulling apart.

American... | Answered on Jul 31, 2009

just pull straight up,wiggle back and forth,the o-rings are holding it on .

American... | Answered on Jul 15, 2009

Not finding what you are looking for?
American Standard 4275.550.002 ColonySoft Gooseneck Kitchen Faucet w/Two M Logo

Popular Tags

26 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top American Standard Plumbing Experts

Bill Johnson

Level 2 Expert

306 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

23515 Answers

Fahr Quad

Level 3 Expert

774 Answers

Are you an American Standard Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

View Most Popular

American Standard Plumbing

  • American Standard Plumbing

Most Popular Question

gooseneck faucet

  • Plumbing