20 Most Recent Delta Faucet Delta 470-BL-DST Signature Single Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet With Spray Questions & Answers

Are you trying to just replace the sprayer? I replaced the whole unit so cannot help with just the sprayer.

Delta Faucet... | Answered on Jun 09, 2014

shut-off the water, pull the handle and the spout. change the 2 "O"ring and make sure the spout body has no dirt in them. apply some the plumbing grease bewteen the spout body. put everything back.

Delta Faucet... | Answered on Apr 29, 2011

these are really well designed.take a flashlight and go under and look up.most leaks come from stop valves.if the hose is leaking,you can change o rings.oooooor you might have a bad hose.delta will be happy to replace it. I've found there customer service easy to deal with.

Delta Faucet... | Answered on Jan 29, 2011

Since you are replacing the Delta Faucet Delta 470-BL-DST Signature Single Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet With Spray faucet, bend the water supply lines out of the way, and then use a standard basin wrench to remove the nut.

Delta Faucet... | Answered on Jan 25, 2011

need to put in little round ball back.. the right way..make sure ball is in right before putting hold down holding piece w notch in it

Delta Faucet... | Answered on Nov 22, 2010

handle should have an allen screw rite under the handle coverd by a little cap mite have red and blue..shouldnt have to take hose off but that just snaps off from under sink.

Delta Faucet... | Answered on Nov 21, 2010

If its leaking when faucet is in off position than seats and springs will need to be replaced. To do this shut off water to faucet both hot and cold. The handle is held on by a allen head set screw on the back side of handle . Loosen set screw and carefully remove handle,this make take alittle persuasion but don't force it. Carefully rock back and forth and tap lightly on base of handle .When you get handle off the round cap assembly will need to be removed,it has serrations at bottom to grip it withchannel lock pliers. You need to be very careful here and not use too much force because if you do you will twist copper fittings inside of faucet and ruin it. If it does not come loose fairly easily by turning counterclockwise you can use a mini hack saw or just hacksaw blade and carefully split cap on back side. Go slow stopping often to make sure you don't go any deeper then absouletly neccesary. If you slightly mark retaining threads it's not terrible. Most of the cut is not to bad because all parts immediatly underneath are easily replaced. When you get almost all the way thru take a large blade screwdriver insert in slot you have cut and twist back and forth to break cap the least of the way. Cap will be easy to remove now,take it off and pull out control ball along withrubber seal. There will be a small round rubber seat on bottom,one for hot and one for cold remove them and springs underneath them.Replace all parts that may have been damaged.needless to say you will need cap and seat and springs at the least.Repair kits are redily available just follow instruction and you should be fine.I know it's a pain but if you take your time you can save a good faucet. Hope this helps. Thanks

Delta Faucet... | Answered on Nov 11, 2010

Make sure the area below where you replaced that part is free of scale and is not damaged in any way. Scuffs, scale and dirt will caused your leaking.

Delta Faucet... | Answered on Sep 13, 2010

The flex hose for the sprayer can be seen under the sink. It may be hung up on a pipe or other object. As long as there is nothing broken on the sprayer you should be able to ease it back into place by gently applying a "pulling" pressure on the sprayer hose under the sink.

Delta Faucet... | Answered on Sep 12, 2010

You should be able to find them at lowes or any other hardware store.

Delta Faucet... | Answered on May 14, 2010

To get full pressure you need to pull the wand away from the base. Then remove the wand from the hose becareful not to loose the washer. When the wand is removed look down the wand you will see a plastic part. That plastic part is a flow restrict-er. You need to put a screw in the restrict-er and pull it out. When it is out put wand back on the hose then you will have full water pressure.

Delta Faucet... | Answered on Jan 16, 2010


Delta Faucet... | Answered on Dec 29, 2009

Not finding what you are looking for?
Delta Faucet Delta 470-BL-DST Signature Single Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet With Spray Logo

Popular Tags

38 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Delta Faucet Plumbing Experts

Muntejaya Ginting
Muntejaya Ginting

Level 3 Expert

10422 Answers

Bill Johnson

Level 2 Expert

306 Answers


Level 3 Expert

85239 Answers

Are you a Delta Faucet Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

View Most Popular

Delta Faucet Plumbing

  • Delta Faucet Plumbing

Most Popular Question

think our signature faucet

  • Plumbing