20 Most Recent
- Page 8 Questions & Answers
Samsung Galaxy S5-phone stops working for no reason.
There is something interfering with my settings. I cannot figure out what is going on. Help
might be a software problem conflicting with the phone. you can boot the phone to safe mode. what it does is when booting up it will disable only the third party programs that you have and you can rule out what apps are causing the problem.
- Turn the device off.
- Press and hold the Power key.
- When 'Samsung Galaxy S5' appears on the screen, release the Power key.
- Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
- Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
- Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode.
- Uninstall apps that are causing a problem.
hope it helps you
on Mar 28, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?