20 Most Recent
- Page 5 Questions & Answers
What does error code E2 mean? I have a Bosch Maxx
The e2 error is a generic error that the machine shows if it's been overloaded or if the load becomes unbalanced during a wash cycle.
to fix you must do a master reset of the washing machine.
1. Close the door and make sure the dial is pointing to the "OFF" function
2. Hold the Start/Pause button and turn the dial anti clockwise (to the left) to the "express 15 min" program at the same time.
3. Hold the Start/Pause button for a minute (the e2 message is meant to start flashing after a minute of holding the button down however with my washing machine this didn't happen)
4. Release the button and turn the dial back to the "Off" function.
5. Select any program and the message should not be appearing.
on Jul 11, 2019
Bosch maxx 5 washing machine has stopped working , display showing 0-77
Try resetting the washer and see if it was a glitch.
1. With the power on press and hold down the start button.
2. While still holding the button down turn the dial one click anti-clockwise (15 minute cycle on mine)
3. If it shows '8888' on the display then skip to step 5, if it shows 'E3' turn the dial back to the off position.
4. Press and hold the start button down and again turn the dial one click anti-clockwise (15 minute cycle on mine)
5. With '8888' now displaying hold the start button in for 1 minute.
6. Stop pressing the start button.
7. Return the dial to the off position.
on Jul 03, 2019
Washing machine bosch maxx 7 varioperfect
Sounds like have inadvertently activated the child lock. To deselect you need to press and hold the start button for approx 5 secs or until the key light goes out. Hope this helps, please let me know if this works or if you need further assistance.l
on Jul 03, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?