20 Most Recent
- Page 2 Questions & Answers
Braun Clean and Renew not working
I took the file on a nail clipper and turned the impeller inside the unit. Remove the cleaning fluid from the unit. Turn the unit upside down, On the part that sticks into the large hole of the fluid reservoir you'll see the impeller. Just turn it it enough to dislodge any whiskers and try it again. Worked for me. Good luck
My Braun thermoscan 6023 ear
So a very simple fix is to just clean the corrosion from the battery terminals inside the thermometer. You'll need a Torx T9 screwdriver (Maplin, eBay, Amazon, maybe pound shops).
How to replace battery for oral braun electric tooth brush
The basic method is:
- Dismantle handle.
- Desolder old battery and other connections from PCB.
- Remove charging coil, pressure warning light, pressure switch, PCB and battery.
- Replace battery.
- Reassemble PCB and other parts.
- Solder in connections for parts and new battery.
- Reassemble handle.
Not finding what you are looking for?