20 Most Recent
- Page 6 Questions & Answers
Sharp Atomic Clock SPC-373. The outdoor sensor on Model spc373 not working
It is a known issue
Try first a general reset:
- remove the batteries from the clock (thus turning it Off.)
- remove the batteries from the outside sensor (if you are not aware that it has batteries, then perhaps it is not working because the batteries are no good any more! check that also.)
- wait 10 minutes with no power to the device.
- put batteries back in, power On again.
- hit Reset.
- hit Receive button.
- change the channel for reception from the outside sensor.
- change the channel on the outside sensor to match that channel.
- then set the time once more, once the remote temperature is sensed once again.
If this does not get the outside temperature reading working again, you may have to replace that temperature sensor.
Sokkia PL 100 pipe laser showing error code
Hi I know it is 2 years too late but I thought I would write the solution for otherspress the up the down and the on/off but all together after a few seconds CAL 3 will appear and the lser turns off.turn the laser back on again and it should be reset to 0.00 procent-you need to calibrate the laser now using the same methodhope this helps Dale
What is a geiger counter?
A Geiger counter is a device for measuring radioactivity by detecting and counting ionizing particles.
Not finding what you are looking for?