20 Most Recent
- Page 2 Questions & Answers
34788 Recover does not work
"Recover" is a term that can be used in various contexts, can you please provide more information on what you are trying to recover and what is the specific issue you are facing? If it is a software issue, please specify the software and the operating system you are using.
Also, please provide more information on what you mean by "does not work", is there an error message or any other symptom that you are experiencing?
This information will help me understand the issue better and provide a more accurate solution.
How to set electrode on pilot for empire rh50b
- Turn off the gas supply to the heater.
- Locate the pilot assembly on the heater. It is usually located near the bottom of the unit.
- Remove the pilot shield, which is typically a metal or plastic cover that protects the pilot assembly.
- Locate the electrode, which is a small metal rod that is located near the pilot burner.
- Adjust the position of the electrode so that it is directly in front of the pilot burner, with a distance of 1/8 inch to 3/16 inch between the electrode tip and the pilot flame.
- Replace the pilot shield and turn the gas supply back on.
- Test the pilot flame to ensure that it is stable and blue in color.
My figure has DigiTech XC-0366 wireless weather station is not collecting the outdoor temperature
Normally it has to be done in order. Remove both lots of batteries. Put the base unit batteries in first and then put in the outside unit batteries. they should pair. In fact the manual states that.
- Open the battery compartment on the weather station and insert 2 x AA
batteries, taking care to put them in the correct polarity. Close the battery
- Open the battery compartment on the transmitter and insert 2 x AA batteries,
taking care to put them in the correct polarity. Close the battery
Note: Ensure to install the batteries into the weather station and transmitter
within the same hour to ensure that they synchronize properly.
DigiTech XC-0366 User Manual - ManualsLib
https://www.manualslib.com > ... > Weather Station
View and Download DigiTech XC-0366 user manual online. Wireless Weather Station With Outdoor Sensor. XC-0366 weather station pdf manual download.
Sokkia Total sation getting the error message E123 & E124. What is the problem.
The error messages E123 and E124 on a Sokkia total station typically indicate a problem with the instrument's distance measuring system. This could be caused by a number of issues, including problems with the instrument's internal hardware, issues with the reflector being used, or problems with the environment in which the instrument is being used.
To troubleshoot this issue, you could try the following steps:
- Check the instrument's settings and make sure that it is configured correctly.
- Check the reflector being used and make sure that it is clean and properly aligned.
- Make sure that the instrument is being used in an appropriate environment. For example, it should not be used in extreme temperatures, high humidity, or in the presence of strong electromagnetic interference.
Not finding what you are looking for?