You can transfer contacts to iPhone with Bluetooth. However, you can make it with Airdrop between Apple devices. Just follow below steps to do that.
1. On your iPhone, you need to swipe upwards to navigate to the "Control Centre" and turn on the feature of "AirDrop". Connect your iPhone to good Wi-Fi network for preparation. After that, you need to choose "Contacts Only" or "Everyone" as you like on iPhone.
2. On your Mac computer, you need to go to the interface of "Finder" and select "AirDrop" from the left-side column to enable the Wi-Fi function. You need to make sure both your iPhone and Mac computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. In the "Finder" interface, you need to move to the option of "Allow me to be discovered by" and choose "Everyone", "Contacts Only", or "No One" in the light of your demands. I recommend you use "Everyone".
4. On your Mac computer, you need to kick off the "Contacts" app and then locate the certain contact you want to transfer to your iPhone.
5. Find the "Share" button at the lower right corner of the window to click on and then choose "AirDrop" as the sharing method.
6. Select your iPhone device in the AirDrop available lists, and then start transferring contacts from Mac to iPhone with one click. Thus, you can go to your iPhone to click on "Accept" to receive the AirDropped contacts from Mac.
For more details, check: How to Transfer Contacts from Computer to iPhone