20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How to change the HP laser jet P2055dn to English language
- The steps below are for changing the printer's language from the control panel or the web services.
- Remove the protective film on the printer's control panel to enable full response from the control panel. If you have not installed the printer software, go to the manufacturer's website and type the printer model, and click Begin. In the window that prompts you to download the printer driver, click Download. Now click Run, Save or Open, whichever is displayed on the window.
- Open the Downloads folder and give a double-click on the driver file. Follow the prompts to complete the setup and installation. When the 'Information About Your Printer' screen opens, select Edit. Select a language from the list of languages and complete the printer registration and activation on the manufacturer's website.
- If you want to change the language through the Embedded Web server (EWS), swipe the display to the left and tap the Setup icon on the printer's control panel. Select Tools followed by the Network Configuration report. Wait until the printer prints the Network Configuration Page.
- Locate the URL for EWS on the page and type the URL on your browser. Hit Enter to open the EWS page. Open the settings menu and select Preferences. Now click on the International icon to get access to all the international languages. Click the Control Panel Language option, choose your language and then select Apply.
- To set language from the printer's control panel, carry out the instructions given below. Power up the printer and tap the Setup icon. Select the Preferences option and open the Language menu. You will now see a list of supported languages. Tap on the language you prefer and then confirm your choice by tapping Yes.
on Dec 18, 2018
JAM IN CARTRIDGE AREA
We have found this error is not related to the cartridge area. We found that the exit flag spring in the back of the fuser is wound to loosely. Carefully take the spring while it's in place in turn it one full turn tighter. You will need a hook for this procedure or a bent paperclip. Resecure the end of the spring and bend the tip so it does not unwind. For good measure place a small amount of glue on the end of the spring. Our customer has about 100 of these machines in 10 of those were giving the jam and cartridge area message. After performing this procedure on all 10 we never had another issue with the machine
on Jul 02, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?