20 Most Recent
HP Photosmart C4580 All-in-One InkJet Printer Questions & Answers
MY PRINTER OFFLINE
I don't have a solution for this problem. I have a comment. I have the same types of issues with my HP. I hate HP. Why is it that we can design software to remotely fly fighter jets but we can't get reliable software to print wirelessly? I am now going to throw my HP Photosmart C4580 All-in-One in the road.
I tried connecting my wireless
Open whatever program you're using for virus protection and/or firewall, and turn that OFF temporarily. If that solves the problem, then start looking for port blocking on the firewall software.
You might also try the ADMIN screen on the router - maybe 192.168.1.255. Log in and look to see if a firewall or port blocking feature of the router has been turned on.
You can discover the Router IP by opening a COMMAND PROMPT (black screen, white text), then typing ipconfig /all and "enter". The Gateway address will be displayed along with a lot of other information, including the IP of your PC.
My HP Officejet 4500 will
You did not mention what is the make and model of your old pc.
If but this time it seems like your printer needs to be installed again using apple computer. Feel free to write again. Thanks.
I cant scan to computer
Note By default, OCR is performed automatically when you scan documents. To turn off this feature, click Scan New Document on the File menu, and then click eitherCreate new preset or Edit selected preset. On the Processing tab of the Preset Options dialog box, clear the Use OCR to recognize the text of the scanned imagecheck box.
- Position the document on your scanner.
- On the File menu, click Scan New Document.
- In the Scan New Document dialog box, select the options you want.
- To select additional scanning options, click Preset options, and then click either Create new preset or Edit selected preset.
- If you want to scan a double-sided page, select the Original is double sided check box.
- Click Scan.If you selected the Original is double sided check box, the Scan New Documentdialog box reappears as necessary.
- If you selected the Original is double sided check box or the Prompt for additional pagescheck box, click Done to save the file after the last page is scanned.
Hope this helps!!!
Please rate my response!!
How do I print in grayscale.I do not get the option in print menu
With respect to color usage during greyscale printing: Unfortunately, with many of the newer inkjet printer models & printer drivers, printing in greyscale actually consumes more color ink than normal draft printing. If you wish to save on color ink, it is suggested to do one of the following as available in your specific printer driver/software:
-Print in Normal - Draft mode (or super draft if available), plain paper.
-Print in Black & White mode only* - Draft mode on plain paper (typically this is the best way to save on ink/printing costs).
-For internet page printing, print using CleanPrint (3rd party software for printing most internet-based content from all major internet browsers. NOTE: not affiliated with Inkjet411): http://www.formatdynamics.com/cleanprint-4-0/
-Keep printer on at all times; power up cycles typically consume large amounts of ink (per Consumer Reports, Aug 2013 issue).
* Most printer models will still consume a small percentage of color ink due to normal ink/printer maintenance, such as between job 'spitting'. The purpose is to ensure the printhead is maintained to avoid clogging.
Regarding HP 74, 75, 74XL or 75XL repurchase or ink cartridge refilling, if you unable to find a retail / refill store close to you and you are trying to cut ink costs, may we suggest you try a remanufactured ink cartridge from http://www.inkplicity.com/ as their ink cartridges typically have the lowest cost in the USA, have a high reliability rating, come with a 1-year warranty and provide free shipping for all orders above $20 (available to US residents only).
Here is a link to retail ink cartridge refill stores:
For any additional questions please contact us directly: [email protected]
Inkjet411 Team Member
Not finding what you are looking for?