20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Error5C00 signal from ip90 printer
This means that you have a purge unit error. That's the cleaning station on the right where the printhead parks.The error you are getting is telling you that the purge unit is not giving the correct timing signal as it rotates inside 360 degrees. Therefore, something is either broken or jammed inside. If you had a paper jam and tried to forcefully pull it out, you could have pulled the internal gears out of alignment.
You will need to do some maneuvers to try to release the cartridge from its parking position. Please do not force anything. Just take it to a shop if it's hard to move.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
on Jul 11, 2011
Replacing the drain pack assembly in the Canon
You need to remove the top cover, battery holder,shield assembly, power connector, lift the print engine slide out the drain pack and slide in a new one. After re assembly you need to get into service mode and reset the waste ink counter. Simple when you know what you're doing, 30 to 45 minute job.
on Dec 23, 2009
Printer will not print black ink.
I had this problem recently with my IP90. Both the black and color heads were clogged. After running the "canned" routines several times to clean the heads and deep clean the heads...still didn't help...here's what I did:
1. open the top lid to have the cartridges that are inserted in the print head to the middle of the printer.
2. remove both cartridges
3. What is left there is the print head..slightly move it to the right and gently lift the print head lock.
4. Grasp the print head and lift it out.
5. Have severasl paper towels hand and know that you will have color and bw ink on your fingers
6. Put the print head on the paper towel
7. Pour rubbing alcohol on the blk and color heads and let them sit of about 10-15 minutes.
8. after that dry the heads and re-insert them in the printer
9. I put new cartridges in the printer and ran clean and deep clean a few times.
10. May color and black and white print is back!
Hope this helps.
on May 25, 2009
Canon Pixma IP90V self test
I went to the Canon web sit and found the procedure to run the self test. Go to Support and Down Loads, enter you printer type, and then type in selftest and it will show you how.
on Mar 05, 2009
Is a canon MG3029 compatible with an ACER that has windows
Yes. But your version of Windows could be a problem.. lemme see.. Nope, no problems:
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)
- Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)
- Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)
- Windows Vista (64bit)
- Windows XP
on Apr 21, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?