20 Most Recent
Panasonic Nn-Sf460m 27 Litre Flatbed Microwave Oven In Silver - Page 3 Questions & Answers
How do i replace the light bulb in my panasonic microwave oven NN-829BA
- Unplug the microwave from electrical power.
- Remove all the screws holding the outer wrapper in place, back and sides (note which screws fit in which locations).
- From the rear lift the wrapper slightly and it should slip back to release tabs/flaps located along the front. (A putty knife or flat blade screwdriver can help.)
- Components inside have sharp edges and there may be considerable residual electrical power retained that can cause injury - proceed with caution!
- Inside the component compartment (on the right hand side) and just behind the control panel and door latch assembly you will see the oven cavity light assembly. Check for a bad light and replace as needed.
- Exercise caution during reassembly to confirm all wires are in their proper location and nothing is pinched, trapped or otherwise going to cause problems upon reassembly.
- Restore electrical power and check operation.
3/13/2021 2:24:28 PM •
on Mar 13, 2021
How to access Charcoal Filter of Microwave Panasonic NNP295SF?
The directions to access the charcoal filter are given in the basic operation manual on page 25 (page 27 of the PDF). First tilt the vent grille louver above the door of the microwave down towards yourself. (The vent grille goes across the entire width of the microwave). Next remove three screws, one on each side and one in the center top of the vent grille. Remove the vent grille. Place your finger under the bottom of the standard charcoal filter in the center of this filter. Use that finger to slide the filter forward. Since the replacement filter gets secured with two screws, remove the screws if you can't slide the filter forward.
This manual is available on the Panasonic support site: https://shop.panasonic.com/support-only/NN-P295SF.html
. The current link to the manual is ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/microwaveoven/om/nn-p295bf_mul_om.pdf
I hope this helps.
2/28/2021 10:15:48 PM •
on Feb 28, 2021
My Panasonic NN-SU696S Microwave oven door film has a couple of bubbles. Is it safe to continue using it or should I take it to the repair store?
I don't think the door film is part of the shielding - mostly the shielding is a sheet of perforated metal sandwiched in the door and covering the glass window. I think the glass film is just there to make it seem dark and mysterious until there is something going on inside.
Try shining a flashlight through the door and see if there is in fact a perforated sheet...
Microwave energy leakage meters are commercially available though they are less used these days as users have increased confidence.
When a new microwave is obtained it is a good idea to accurately time the boiling of a measured quantity of water as a performance benchmark and then repeat the experiment at intervals - any significant extension of the time taken signals it is time for maintenance because the lost energy could be due to leakage...
1/12/2021 3:33:26 PM •
on Jan 12, 2021
How do I get out of Demo mode. Panasonic Microwave NN-H275
Hello Two options to try:
1) Press the Clock / Timer button 3 times
2) Unplug, wait a minute, then re-plug to power up with the factory settings. You will need to reset your clock and any favourite settings.
This should work with all Panasonic Microwave models.
5/24/2020 4:07:28 PM •
on May 24, 2020
How can I remove the vapor barrier on my Panasonic Inverter Microwave to clean the glass!
Inner layer of a microwave door is part of the metal cage that keeps the microwave energy inside and prevents potentially dangerous energy leaks.
To clean the inside of the glass the door will need to be dismantled - some doors dismantle easily and some don't and sometimes the door must be removed in order to dismantle...
Some doors remove easily and some don't...
It is very important the door is reassembled correctly and then tested for energy leakage.
3/29/2020 3:43:13 AM •
on Mar 29, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?