1. Click on start menu.
2.Type cmd in search field.
3.Right click on cmd file and click on Run as Administrator.It is must to run commanod prompt with administrator privileges.
4. Type SLMGR -REARM (SLMGR is Windows software licencing management tool. REARM command will reset the licencing status of machine) and press enter as shown in screen shot.
5. Now a confirmation window will be opened, click on OK.
6. Restart your PC.
Now you will never receive error message.
Enjoy the windows 7 like original windows 7.
As you are not using original windows, you are not authorised to update windows. If you update windows, Microsoft will install one file which can detect your window is genuine or not. So follow the below steps to switch off windows automatic update.
1. open control panel.
2. Go to windows update.
3. Click on "Install updates automatically(Recommended)".
4. Select "never check for updates(Not recommended)"
Before using above methods, you were getting error "this copy of windows is not genuine", that means your windows has updated file which can detect your windows OS. So You must uninstall the update which was detecting your windows.
Follow the below steps to uninstall windows update.
1. Open control panel.
2. Go to windows update section.
3. Click on view installed updates.
4. After loading all installed updates, check for update "KB971033? and uninstall.
5. Restart your PC.
We must use above mentioned three methods to get error free windows.
Still if you are getting problems, then download
, re install windows 7 and follow above steps. Then you will never get "this copy of windows in not genuine
I hope you like my article about "This copy of windows is not genuine". If you got benefit from my article, do me favour by sharing this article with your friends. And if you want to receive more articles in your Email, kindly Subscribe to Whatvwant.com by Email