yes the bios screen tests are first
- after all there is windows drivers dead , missing, or infected
- then bad keyboard/cable or just loose cable inside
- or dead coin,
or bios fails too. but wait this silly PC as SHRUNK keyboard horrors
some are not too bad others are extreme.
as in ,no keypad real, and no real Fn keys and funky Fn button
and needs special rules to maKE BIOS WORKS and is covered in the manual.
but this is yours,right? so has real F1 to f12
has real Fn key not some lame 3 way shifted key as bad PCs have.
the coin cell dead is first. no PC on earth runs right with bad coin
or bad HDD.
The brightness keys work too in BIOS do they.>?
the manual says: what to do.
no 2 PCs use the same hotkeys for BIOS entry Page1
unless is exact same PC, ok> all are different and is why the manual covers that. so is it F2? well lets read it.
it is F2
"When the booting screen (SAMSUNG
logo) appears, press the F2 key to (leave Fn alone)
enter the BIOS Setup."page 94 quote)"
- that means power off the PC, fully, even remove huge battery
- and AC power pack
- put back only AC power pack and push power for 10 full seconds and release and quickly at splash samsung ,hammer the f2 key. like like woodywoodpeckerbird, and bios Page1 happens if fails repeat all this. Keep old battery out.
- if still fails, the coin cell is dead.
- if still fails the keyboard cable is bad or lose.
f2 battery is Fn+F2, , not F2 bios hot key. page 60 in the manual told that. free. to read and download it, I just did,
I OCR'd the lame manual so searches work for me but not the free one.(i own NITRO pub app)