20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Unable to download the videos to my imovie on my Mac
1. Download Video Download Studio, install it.
2. Go to the interface, you can download (Automatic capture) the YouTube video there directly. Tab Download to Convert, you can also click "Add" button to upload the videos from computer. You can also edit video by trim and crop functions.
3. After the video display on the Video Download Studio, click "Profile" and choose "General video", then select an MP4 format. Set destination file, clicking Convert button to complete the task.
Not only convert video to MP4, but also support batch conversion. Safe and easy to operate. No Viruses, No Spyware, No Adware. Do not hesitate. Have a try!
Memory card problem
Try reviewing the Sanyo CG9 Users Manual
, especially the steps about selecting Computer and then Card Reader on the menus that will popup on the cameras menus once it is plugged in to a computer via usb.
Downloading videos to imovie on a Mac
This is what the Sanyo CG9 Users Manual
has to say about viewing videos taken with the camera:
"About video clip files recorded with this camera
You can use Apple’s QuickTime to play back video clips on a computer.
Playback may be possible using other software that supports the ISO
standard MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 (AAC audio)."
Apple Quicktime downloads are available here
Problem with memory card
What model Sanyo camera? What type and size memory card? Just what problem are you encountering? Is there an error message?
Hi i have a sanyo hi 8 camcorder 25 plus years old and it loads and ejects and tape flashes continually whats the oroblem
It sounds like your Sanyo camcorder may be experiencing a problem with the loading or ejecting mechanism. This could be caused by a number of issues, including a damaged or broken cassette mechanism, a malfunctioning loading or ejecting motor, or a problem with the camcorder's control board.
To troubleshoot the issue, you could try the following:
- Make sure the camcorder is clean and free of any debris or obstruction.
- Check the cassette for damage, such as broken or bent spindles, and make sure it is properly seated in the camcorder.
- Try using a different cassette to see if the problem persists.
- If the problem persists, you may need to have the camcorder repaired by a professional.
Keep in mind that due to the age of your camcorder, it may be more cost-effective to purchase a new one rather than repair the old one. However, if the camcorder has sentimental value or is no longer in production, repair may be the best option.
Sanyo VM-D66P error: CASSETTE
There is a pulley that breaks inside but as these have been obsolete for over 20 years, I doubt it is repairable any more.
Fully working VM-D66p for £30 on amazon or fleabay.
Not finding what you are looking for?