20 Most Recent
Freestyle Watches Freestyle Mens Killer Shark Ceramic Case and Bracelet Sportswatch Questions & Answers
How to change to show right day of week
Impossible to answer. On WHAT!!!
All questions need FULL 'make model (what it is)'.
make model manual
Normally on that type of device you have to set the YEAR, and then the MONTH like on my Weather Station Indoor Unit..
3/19/2023 11:37:13 PM •
3 days ago
Time not set properly in my watch lasika w-f62
To set the time on your Lasika W-F62 watch, please follow these steps:
- Press the mode button on your watch until you reach the time-setting mode.
- Press and hold the "Set" button until the hour digits flash.
- Use the "Adjust" button to set the correct hour.
- Press the "Set" button again to move to the minute digits, which will also be flashing.
- Use the "Adjust" button to set the correct minute.
- Press the "Set" button again to confirm the time and exit the setting mode.
If you have any trouble setting the time on your watch or if it doesn't seem to be working properly, please consult the instruction manual that came with your watch or contact the manufacturer for further assistance.
3/19/2023 11:07:59 AM •
3 days ago
My dango watch second hand stops some time
If your Dango watch's second hand stops intermittently, there are a few things that could be causing the issue. Here are some possible reasons and solutions:
1. Low Battery: If the battery in your watch is running low, it could cause the second hand to stop. You may need to replace the battery in your watch. Check your watch's manual or take it to a watch repair shop to have the battery replaced.
2. Dirt or Debris: Dirt or debris can get inside your watch and cause the gears to stop moving properly. If this is the case, you may need to have your watch cleaned and serviced by a professional watch repair person.
3. Loose Second Hand: If the second hand on your watch is loose, it could cause it to stop intermittently. A loose second hand can be caused by a damaged pinion or cannon pinion. You may need to take your watch to a professional watch repair person to have it fixed.
4. Magnetic Interference: Magnetic fields can interfere with the movement of the gears inside a watch, causing it to stop or run erratically. If you have been around strong magnets or electronic devices, it could be causing the issue. Try moving your watch away from these devices to see if that helps.
5. Mechanical Issue: There may be a mechanical issue with your watch's movement that is causing the second hand to stop. This can be caused by a worn out gear or other component. You may need to take your watch to a professional watch repair person to have it fixed.
3/14/2023 2:27:20 AM •
on Mar 14, 2023
My watch not working how to setup
- Check the battery: Before attempting to set up your watch, make sure that the battery has not run down. If the battery is dead, you will need to have it replaced by a professional watchmaker or authorized Breitling service center.
- Wind the watch: If the battery is not dead, you may need to wind the watch to get it started. Most Breitling watches have a self-winding mechanism, but if it has not been worn for a long time, it may need to be manually wound.
- Set the time: Once the watch is running, you can set the time by pulling out the crown (the knob on the side of the watch) and turning it until the hands are set to the correct time. Push the crown back in when the time is set.
- Set the date: If your watch has a date function, you can set the date by pulling the crown out to the second position and turning it until the date changes. Push the crown back in when the date is set.
- Synchronize the time: If your watch has a chronograph function (stopwatch), you may need to synchronize the time to ensure that it is accurate. You can do this by starting the chronograph and waiting for it to complete a full revolution.
2/12/2023 2:23:55 AM •
on Feb 12, 2023
Need help with removal of 97P144 links
Removing links from a 97P144 watch band can be a bit tricky, but with the right tools, it can be done. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to remove links from your 97P144 watch band:
- Gather the tools: You will need a small screwdriver, a pair of pliers, and a link removal tool (specifically designed for removing links from watch bands).
- Locate the link pins: Look at the back of the band and locate the link pins that hold the links together. These will be small, thin pins that run through the links and hold them in place.
- Use the screwdriver: Use the small screwdriver to push down on the head of the link pin, and then use the pliers to gently pull the pin out of the link. Be sure to keep a firm grip on the pin as you pull it out, as it can be tricky to remove.
- Repeat the process: Repeat this process for each of the link pins that you want to remove.
- Use the link removal tool: Use the link removal tool to push the link out of the band.
- Reassemble the band: Once you have removed the desired number of links, reassemble the band by pushing the link pins back into place and securing them with the screwdriver.
Be sure to take your time and work carefully, as you don't want to damage the band or the watch itself during the process.
1/27/2023 5:05:34 PM •
on Jan 27, 2023
Ingiglo does not light up what to do? can't change date either--what to do?
If your Iniglo watch is not lighting up and you are unable to change the date, there may be a problem with the battery or the watch's internal components. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the battery: Make sure the battery is installed correctly and has a sufficient charge. If the battery is dead or low, try replacing it with a new one.
- Clean the contacts: Use a soft cloth to clean the battery contacts and the contact points inside the watch to ensure a good connection.
- Check the setting: Make sure the watch's backlight setting is turned on and the brightness is adjusted to a level that allows you to see the display in the current lighting conditions.
- Reset the watch: Try resetting the watch by pressing and holding the "reset" button (if your watch have) for a few seconds.
- Check for water damage: If the watch has been exposed to water, it could cause damage to the electronic components. If water has entered the watch, it is best to take it to a professional watch repair center for service.
- Check if the watch have a warranty: If the watch is still under warranty, you should contact the manufacturer for service or repair.
1/27/2023 5:01:51 PM •
on Jan 27, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?