20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
My DSi's shoulder buttons are not working
Dust and/or dirt got into the shoulder button. Just blow hard into the
space between the shoulder button and where it hits the system.
Before any of the following, try either simply blowing on the button
(where it meets the case) really hard (don't spit in it) or blow
compressed air into it. No need to spend 60-70 bucks when youve got dirt
in there. Mine stopped working last night on an airplane while my
girlfriend was playing prime pinball. I did a little bit o research and
It worked like a charm. no need to pull it apart.
First, you will need to get a hold of a trigram screwdriver.
If the button clicks but doesn't respond, likely the inside button is
broken. you will probably have to get a hold of some new ones.
From here you'll have to remove the old buttons and solder in the new
You can also use this related link video below to as a guide.
Hope it helps.
My dsi wont play games
It is possibly either dirty or bent contacts in the cartridge slot. If the game slides in and out easily then the pins are possibly not bent.... if it does not the pins are bent and you will need the slot replaced or replace the unit.
You can use a Emery board (Yes nail file) push the board in and of of the cartridge slot. Make sure the motion is only in and out no side to side or you risk bending the pins.
Hope this helps.
Have r4i gold card, dsi v1.3. have downloaded
Go to linfoxdomain, and check that you have the right software for the r4i gold, thats the only thing that can be wrong with r4i gold if you have loaded the games right, have you unzipped all the games, if you have done all that right it must be the card,
Bought a second hand dsi has a parental lock how
How to Change the Parental Controls:
Follow the directions below to make changes to any existing Parental Controls.
- On the Nintendo DSi Menu, use the stylus to select the Settings ("wrench") icon.
- Select the right arrow twice to reach the third page, then select "Parental Controls."
- Select "Yes," to change the parental controls.
- You will be prompted for your 4-digit PIN.
- If you know the PIN, select the empty text box and enter it using the on-screen keyboard, then select "OK" to continue.
- If you don't know the PIN, select "I forgot," then select the empty text box for the answer to the secret question and enter it using the on-screen keyboard. Select "OK" to continue.
- If you don't know either the PIN or the secret question, the Parental Controls will need to be reset. Please call 1-800-255-3700 for assistance.
- Select "PIN" to change the PIN or "Change Settings" to update the setting you wish to change. Once the changes are made, select "Done" to confirm any changes.
ERROR CODE FOR DSI 052010-1
Make sure the security key and security type are entered into the Nintendo DS exactly as they appear in your router's settings; manually assign an IP address to the Nintendo DS.
Don't know how to find your router's security key?
Manually assign an IP address to your Nintendo DS.
For more help visit cbrtechsolutions
Not finding what you are looking for?