20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Controller & two player mode problem whit Wii Sport Resort
I had this problem and it was down to be, me plugging the motion plus into the wrong controller.
I have one control with intergrated motion plus and the other uses a plug on motion plus. I accidently plugged the plug on one into the already intergrated control leaving the one control with nothing. Hence that control could not be recognised.
Hope this helps
Wii remote is not charging.
If you have had the "battery" for a long time, it could be that it can no longer carry a charge. Rechargeable batteries' charge grow shorter over time. If you still use the Wii/Wii U regularly, I suggest rechargeable AA batteries+charger (If you don't have them already). AA batteries work in other devices so even if you stop using the Wii, the batteries will still work in remote controls, clocks, flashlights etc unlike a WiiMote Battery pack.
I washed my wii remote and i m trying to get on my wii what do I do
Well...The only real solutions you've got are to buy yourself a new Wii remote or attempt a salvage technique. Really old one, at that. Take a bag (Or bowl) of white rice, lay the remote inside of the rice, and then cover it with plastic. Leave it overnight. The rice will actually suck the moisture out from the remote, and possibly fix the problem.
My new wii control only blinks
There is a little red button on the front of the wii by the sd card port. Open the door and push it. Now on the back of the wii controller in the battery compartment there is a red button push it. Now your controller and wii will sync. you could also push the 1&2 buttons at the same time after you push the red button on the front of the wii.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR WII REMOTE WORK
Place new batteries in your Wii controller, if using rechargeable packs may have to replace as wear and tear runs the lifetime down
I can't seem to sync my wii controller. All 4
Try these steps! if nothing else works call 1-800-255-3700
- Turn the Wii console power OFF by pressing the POWER Button on the front of the console. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet for a few seconds. After a few seconds have elapsed, plug the cord back into the wall outlet.
- Turn the power of the Wii console ON. When you see the Health and Safety screen, open the small flap on the front of the Wii console to find a red button labeled "SYNC." Press and hold the SYNC Button down for 15 seconds. This will clear all the syncs on the Wii, allowing you to get a clean start to begin the process described below.
- After holding the SYNC Button on the Wii console down for at least 15 seconds, you can now "re-sync" your Wii Remotes:
- With the first Wii Remote you wish to sync, remove the battery cover on the back of the Wii Remote to find a small red button just below the batteries.
- Press and release the small red button just below the batteries on the Wii Remote; the blue lights on the front of the Wii Remote will blink.
- Quickly press and release the red SYNC button on the inside of the white flap on the front of the Wii console (picture).
- When the Player LED blinking stops and stays lit, the syncing is complete. The LED that is illuminated indicates the player number (1 through 4).
- This sync procedure (steps "a" through "d" above) must be followed for each additional Wii Remote added to the system.
Wii Remote wont sync with the Wii
open the battery door on the remote, theres a red button. also there is a red button on the wii in the SD card slot press the one on the Wii then the one on the Remote.
Post battery change- Wii remote won't sync
you will have to reset the consuleback to new you do that buy going in to the menu and setting follow the directions its because the software know what its looking for
I can't sinc my remotes to my wii
Try unplugging the Wii then plugging it in and press the red button on the wii then press the red button on the remote until lights flash then press the red button on the wii...hope it helps
My wii remote got wet. can i fix it?
Have you tried putting it in a bowl of rice for a week or so? I haven't experience this myself but if a Wii remote is anything like an iPhone it should dry out all the water. Putting new batteries in it after the bowl of rice would be a good idea too. I hope this helps
Wii remote not working
Have you ever used batteries in your wii remote because as soon as you put normal batteries in the wii remote instead of charging the rechargeable batteries that come with the remote then you have to use batteries. I have done this now i need to use AA batteries in my remote. If you haven't and you just have the battery pack then make sure to see if it charges on them charging things and if it don't charge then you need to take it to a repair shop. Hope this helped :)
Not finding what you are looking for?