How to turn off monitor
1. Go to the desktop
2. Right Click
3. On that list, you should click personalize
4. In the lower right hand corner, click Screen saver (It's in blue letters)
5. In the bottom left hand corner of the window that just popped up, click "Change power settings"
6. In the left side of the new window, (It's in the light gray area) click on "Change when the computer sleeps"
7. Then from here you can set when you want to turn off the display and or put the computer to sleep after how long you have been inactive.
8. Remember to click the "Save changes" button to save what you've done.
Total Gym Cyclo...
on Jun 02, 2014