20 Most Recent
Kenmore 335 CADR Air Purifier Questions & Answers
How do I change the
According to the Owners Manual, here's what you need to do,
1.Turn the air cleaner OFF and unplug it from the power outlet.
2. Carefully lay the unit down on a flat surface with the Front Grille facing up.
3. Gently push in on Release Buttons on both sides of the unit, pull Front Grille out and away.
4. Remove and discard used HEPA filter.
5. Remove any plastic protective wrapping and from the new HEPA filter.
6. Set new HEPA filter into the air cleaner.
7. Install the Front Grille by engaging its tabs into the bottom slots on the unit. Then swing grille up and gently push in top to snap into place.
8.Turn the Air Cleaner upright and plug it into an outlet for
Hope this helped you. Please let me know. Thanks
I need the owners manual
Since it's a Kenmore unit, you can find the Owner's Manual online at a Sears Parts Direct.
Thanks for choosing FixYa.
Are there filters that have to be changed and
Yes. You will have a prefilter and after that you will have a HEPA filter. Keep good maintenance on the prefilters which are not washable. You will need to check it once a month to see if it is time to replace. If you have good maintenance on the unit and change the cheaper prefilter, you will get years of service out of you HEPA filter. Bad maintenance means replacing the HEPA filter which is a good chunk of the cost of the purifier.
Which way does the filter go?
there should be a directional arrow to show which way air flow should go, if its framed it will have a pull tab that goes facing out, if it a piece that looks the same on both sides, it can go in either way, if it has a white side it goes facing in
you may open and remove foam not included in unit , be sure return make align everything.
Not finding what you are looking for?