20 Most Recent
Rival CM5520 Questions & Answers
How do I stop the
Thoroughly wash the pot and the basket with a good oil/grease remover (detergent) such as DAWN dishwashing liquid.
Then run White Vineger/Water (50/50) mix through the coffee maker TWICE, with the basket and pot in place. (NO coffee, nothing in the basket)
DO NOT RUN any detergent or soap through the coffeemaker at any time.
Then, run straight water through the coffee maker TWICE (no coffee, basket empty)
Then wash the pot and basket out AGAIN with a good detergent.
This will remove any residue that is in the coffeeemaker from the factory.
As coffee brews, there IS a slight amount of oil that is produced. The coffee itself has oils in it, and is part of its flavor, and freshly brewed coffee will have a slight oil residue.
Which brand to buy water dispenser for office and home.
- There are many brands of water dispensers available in the market for office and home use, and the best one for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. Some popular brands to consider include:
- Avalon: Known for their sleek and stylish designs, Avalon water dispensers are a popular choice for both home and office use.
- Primo: Primo offers a wide range of water dispensers, including bottom-loading models, which are easy to refill and clean.
- Glacier Bay: Glacier Bay water dispensers are known for their affordability and easy installation.
- Honeywell: Honeywell water dispensers are popular for their energy efficiency and durability.
- Vitapur: Vitapur offers a range of water dispensers with features such as hot and cold water dispensing, as well as easy-to-use controls.
When choosing a water dispenser for your office or home, consider factors such as capacity, type of water dispenser (top-loading, bottom-loading, countertop), temperature options, and ease of use and maintenance. Additionally, read reviews from other customers to ensure that the brand and model you choose is reliable and meets your needs.
Jura X5 Coffee machine stuck in heating mode
If your Jura X5 coffee machine is stuck in heating mode, it could be due to a variety of issues. The thermal fuse is one possibility, but it could also be a faulty thermostat or heating element. Here are the steps you can take to diagnose and potentially fix the issue:
- Unplug the machine: Before you start any work on the coffee machine, make sure to unplug it from the electrical outlet.
- Check the thermal fuse: The thermal fuse is located near the heating element and may be covered by a plastic sheath. Use a multimeter to test if the fuse has continuity. If it does not, then it needs to be replaced.
- Replace the thermal fuse: To replace the thermal fuse, you will need to open the coffee machine's housing and locate the thermal fuse. Remove the old fuse and replace it with a new one. Make sure to use a fuse with the same specifications as the original one.
- Test the machine: Once you have replaced the thermal fuse, reassemble the machine and plug it back in. Test the machine to see if it is still stuck in heating mode. If the problem persists, it could be due to a faulty thermostat or heating element, and you may need to seek professional help to repair or replace these components.
It's important to exercise caution when working on electrical appliances, so if you're not confident in your ability to diagnose or fix the issue, it's best to seek professional help.
Error 8 service tel appear on the display window of Sprada coffee machine
The error 8 service tel on a Sprada coffee machine usually indicates a problem with the temperature sensors or heating elements. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Turn off the machine and unplug it from the power source. Wait for a few minutes, then plug it back in and turn it on to see if the error message clears.
- Check the water tank and make sure it is full. If the water level is low, the heating elements may not be able to function properly.
- Check the temperature sensors and heating elements. You may need to open the machine and visually inspect these components or use a multimeter to test them for continuity.
- If you are not comfortable with performing these checks or do not have experience working with coffee machines, it is recommended to contact a professional technician or the manufacturer for assistance.
- If the problem persists, you may need to replace the faulty component or seek further technical support from the manufacturer.
My nescafe dolce gusto mini me is leaking milk from the bottom so some milk is going into the cup and the rest on the worktop. Any ideas?
If your Nescafe Dolce Gusto Mini Me is leaking milk from the bottom, there may be a few possible causes:
- Check the milk capsule: Make sure that the milk capsule is inserted properly and is not damaged. If the capsule is damaged, it may cause leakage.
- Check the milk frother: If the milk frother is clogged or not working properly, it may cause the milk to leak from the bottom. Try cleaning the frother and see if the problem persists.
- Check the machine: Check the machine for any cracks or damages that may cause the milk to leak. Also, make sure that the water tank and drip tray are properly in place.
- Contact customer support: If none of the above solutions work, contact the Nescafe Dolce Gusto customer support for assistance.
In any case, make sure to clean up any spilled milk thoroughly to avoid any safety hazards.
Hi, I'm using the machine coffee Jura ENA Micro 90. when I start to make a cup of coffee, the grinder is working until the cup of coffee is done.
It sounds like there may be an issue with the grinder's programming or calibration. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:
- Check the grind settings: Make sure the grind setting is not set too low, as this can cause the grinder to continue grinding even after the brewing process has started. You may need to adjust the grind setting to a coarser level.
- Clean the machine: If the grinder is clogged with old coffee grounds, it may continue to grind to compensate for the lack of coffee being produced. Clean the machine thoroughly, including the grinder, and try again.
- Reset the machine: Turn off the machine and unplug it for a few minutes, then plug it back in and turn it on again. This can sometimes reset the machine and resolve any software or programming issues.
- Contact Jura customer service: If none of the above steps work, it may be necessary to contact Jura customer service for further assistance or to schedule a repair.
I hope this helps!
Pipe Pro 304 not revving up when starting arc
If your Miller Pipe Pro 304 is not revving up when starting the arc, there are a few things you can check:
- Check your fuel level and make sure you have enough fuel in the tank. If the fuel level is low, the engine may not have enough power to rev up.
- Check the battery voltage and connections. If the battery voltage is low or the connections are loose or corroded, the engine may not start or rev up.
- Check the air filter and make sure it is clean. A dirty air filter can restrict airflow to the engine and reduce its power.
- Check the spark plug and ignition system. A faulty spark plug or ignition system can cause the engine to run poorly or not rev up.
- Check the throttle control and make sure it is set to the proper position. If the throttle control is set too low, the engine may not have enough power to rev up.
If none of these solutions work, it may be necessary to take your machine to a professional for further diagnosis and repair.
My Palazzo coffee machines after making a cup all the lights started flashing and then went dead. is there a fix?
It's difficult to determine the exact cause of the issue without further information or inspection. However, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Check if the machine is properly plugged in and the outlet is functioning.
- Check if there is water in the reservoir and the water tank is properly seated.
- Check if the machine's components are clean and free of any blockages or clogs.
- Reset the machine by unplugging it for a few minutes and then plugging it back in.
- If none of the above steps work, you may need to contact the manufacturer or a professional repair service for further assistance.
It's also possible that the machine may have a faulty control board or power supply, which may require replacement.
I have a Jura ENA Micro 9 One Touch coffee machine, I was going to start a cleaning cycle and then Close Cover screen came up, even tho the cover was closed. I tried everything and nothing worked!
If the "Close Cover" screen is coming up on your Jura ENA Micro 9 One Touch coffee machine even though the cover is closed, there may be an issue with the cover sensor or the machine's internal sensors. Here are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:
- Double-check that the cover is securely closed: Make sure that the cover is firmly in place and not obstructed in any way. Remove any excess coffee grounds or other debris that may be blocking the cover.
- Power cycle the machine: Turn off the machine and unplug it from the power source for a few minutes. Then, plug it back in and turn it on to see if the issue is resolved.
- Perform a reset: Some Jura coffee machines have a reset function that can be accessed by pressing and holding down certain buttons. Check your machine's user manual to see if there is a reset function and how to access it.
- Contact Jura customer support: If none of the above solutions work, it may be necessary to contact Jura customer support. They will be able to provide you with further troubleshooting steps or arrange for a repair or replacement of your machine if necessary.
Note: Before attempting any maintenance or repair work on your Jura coffee machine, be sure to unplug it from the power source and read the user manual thoroughly.
Not finding what you are looking for?